Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR/Dom] CZD // [OVER]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72
@LadyKnightKatsa Fixed that on the spreadsheet for you! Did you end up getting the payout for the bonus?
@LadyKnightKatsa Fixed that on the spreadsheet for you! Did you end up getting the payout for the bonus?
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell Thank you! I didn't get the payout but I don't mind. Feel free to keep it :)
@Becquerell Thank you! I didn't get the payout but I don't mind. Feel free to keep it :)
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Becqerell Ping me every round please, and enjoy the plague fest!
@Becqerell Ping me every round please, and enjoy the plague fest!
@Becquerell I'd like to be pinged every round, please!
@Becquerell I'd like to be pinged every round, please!
SNH9aOp.gifiSeAVDm.gifdagsvSj.gifIhwCFGI.gif
@Becquerell Would love a ping every time something's drawn, just know that I might not be able to reply for a few hours because of timezones/school!
@Becquerell Would love a ping every time something's drawn, just know that I might not be able to reply for a few hours because of timezones/school!
9nuPDP3.png
Pinglist for every round has been updated to this point!

@angrychill No worries - if you're drawn as a winner, you have 24 hours to respond :)
Pinglist for every round has been updated to this point!

@angrychill No worries - if you're drawn as a winner, you have 24 hours to respond :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Becquerell So, I'm almost done going through all my CR's, and... I'm thinking the mistake is on my part. I did find one dragon that wasn't listed on the spreadsheet, however; I actually only sent 123 CR's, which equals 369 total dragons. So I actually have one more dragon than intended at 370. I'm sorry for sending everyone on a wild goose chase D: Gifts will be sent out shortly for all the recipients I may have inconvenienced!
@Becquerell So, I'm almost done going through all my CR's, and... I'm thinking the mistake is on my part. I did find one dragon that wasn't listed on the spreadsheet, however; I actually only sent 123 CR's, which equals 369 total dragons. So I actually have one more dragon than intended at 370. I'm sorry for sending everyone on a wild goose chase D: Gifts will be sent out shortly for all the recipients I may have inconvenienced!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
@Autopsy Oh hey, no worries! I'm glad no IDs were lost and it was a simple miscalculation. ^_^
@Autopsy Oh hey, no worries! I'm glad no IDs were lost and it was a simple miscalculation. ^_^
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
Oh just wanted to say, that DNA thing in the second post is adorable!
Oh just wanted to say, that DNA thing in the second post is adorable!
cf5c7a84f029.png
@Becquerell sign me up for the pinglist when the drawings start!
@Becquerell sign me up for the pinglist when the drawings start!
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 72