Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot 2016
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50
Happy RoR everyone !
Happy RoR everyone !
let's goooOOoOoOOOIOIoO

ivebeenwaitingallyear
let's goooOOoOoOOOIOIoO

ivebeenwaitingallyear
DvqFBqS.gif
Very disappointed that the Giardia lamblia skin from @Palatine didn't win. There should be much more of a focus on actual pathogens with the Plague festivals, in my opinion. Not happy with the Vista, either. Eyeballs don't make me think of infectious disease.
Very disappointed that the Giardia lamblia skin from @Palatine didn't win. There should be much more of a focus on actual pathogens with the Plague festivals, in my opinion. Not happy with the Vista, either. Eyeballs don't make me think of infectious disease.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
Yay for RoR!
This is my first one and I already LOVE it!!
Yay for RoR!
This is my first one and I already LOVE it!!
a lot of the skin are very body horror-y this year ;;
a lot of the skin are very body horror-y this year ;;
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
Time for plague Vista!

:D
Time for plague Vista!

:D
Awesome!!
Awesome!!
adff4349de2de8388b959f3125f732aff46dafa0.gif
Happy Riot of Rot everyone!

That apparel is gorgeous *-* I need ten
Happy Riot of Rot everyone!

That apparel is gorgeous *-* I need ten
7PPXeIw.png
Happy ROR, everyone!

I'm... neutral on this, apparently. I thought I'd be more into it, but it turns out this isn't my sort of aesthetic. I'm happy that other people are happy, though, and from an objective viewpoint the skins and accents are stunning (just not putting them on my dragons).

Though with that said, with the breeds that are missing, I don't actually HAVE any dragons (other than female Guardians) in my lair to wear the skins or accents even if I liked them! Never mind.

I adore the Goblin, though. 100% cute, will get as many as possible.
Happy ROR, everyone!

I'm... neutral on this, apparently. I thought I'd be more into it, but it turns out this isn't my sort of aesthetic. I'm happy that other people are happy, though, and from an objective viewpoint the skins and accents are stunning (just not putting them on my dragons).

Though with that said, with the breeds that are missing, I don't actually HAVE any dragons (other than female Guardians) in my lair to wear the skins or accents even if I liked them! Never mind.

I adore the Goblin, though. 100% cute, will get as many as possible.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
Congrats to contest winners! :) They're all fantastic.

Also, absolutely lovely item this year!!! I wish the shade of 'pink' or 'red' or whatever the artist thought they were doing was a tad darker, but the overall concept is magnificent and I'm definitely a fan. Also THAT GOBLIN!!!

Now all we need is an actual venue worth grinding in, 'cause the Mire is crap where that's concerned. :) Maybe more Plague familiars tossed into the Coli, if you're really against giving us a venue of our own?
Congrats to contest winners! :) They're all fantastic.

Also, absolutely lovely item this year!!! I wish the shade of 'pink' or 'red' or whatever the artist thought they were doing was a tad darker, but the overall concept is magnificent and I'm definitely a fan. Also THAT GOBLIN!!!

Now all we need is an actual venue worth grinding in, 'cause the Mire is crap where that's concerned. :) Maybe more Plague familiars tossed into the Coli, if you're really against giving us a venue of our own?
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 49 50