Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | *The Fae's Art Shoppe* [moving!]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
Is that last slot still open?? I got the mons!!

Why do I keep pinging I am legitimately so sorry please forgive me it's such a hard habit to break I'll literally put a sticky note on my laptop saying not to ping you so I remember (ToT) Feel free to like take one of the dragons I'm selling as collateral I'm so sorry
Is that last slot still open?? I got the mons!!

Why do I keep pinging I am legitimately so sorry please forgive me it's such a hard habit to break I'll literally put a sticky note on my laptop saying not to ping you so I remember (ToT) Feel free to like take one of the dragons I'm selling as collateral I'm so sorry
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
@Wintre LOL don't worry it was just an accident. Yes, that slot is open! :)
@Wintre LOL don't worry it was just an accident. Yes, that slot is open! :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
SNAZZY. I'd love to grab that slot! I can send you a PM with the details of my comm!
SNAZZY. I'd love to grab that slot! I can send you a PM with the details of my comm!
tumblr_pshm8gf6Wq1vb7houo1_500.png
May I ask how much a pink-tail mile would decrease the price of, say, a flat color commission? c:
Your art is absolutely stunning!
May I ask how much a pink-tail mile would decrease the price of, say, a flat color commission? c:
Your art is absolutely stunning!
@Pannathian, hiya! I have a Valkryie Blade, Alchemist Tools and a full set of Celadon Silks that I would live to trade for a Lineart of one of my poly couples!
@Pannathian, hiya! I have a Valkryie Blade, Alchemist Tools and a full set of Celadon Silks that I would live to trade for a Lineart of one of my poly couples!
sdSRvlV.png
Hey, your art is ADORABLE, so lovely. <3

If you get another open slot, I'd love to get some lineart of this darling of mine.

I could pay in gems or treasure, and I've got several familiars from your wishlist and stuff too.

However, I'm no longer active on here, and am specifically going around getting art commissions to spend all my stuff. So if a slot opens up later, and you'd like to draw my boy, the best way to grab hold of me later is to email me at krharbek [at] gmail, or at my tumblr @harbek. :)

Have a good one, and good luck with classes and stuff!
Hey, your art is ADORABLE, so lovely. <3

If you get another open slot, I'd love to get some lineart of this darling of mine.

I could pay in gems or treasure, and I've got several familiars from your wishlist and stuff too.

However, I'm no longer active on here, and am specifically going around getting art commissions to spend all my stuff. So if a slot opens up later, and you'd like to draw my boy, the best way to grab hold of me later is to email me at krharbek [at] gmail, or at my tumblr @harbek. :)

Have a good one, and good luck with classes and stuff!
@Betta Pink-Tail moles sell for about 300kt on AH rn, so that would be just enough for a Lineart Commish :)

@Anubiis Ohhh, okay!! I'll put you on the pinglist for when I have another free slot! :)
@Betta Pink-Tail moles sell for about 300kt on AH rn, so that would be just enough for a Lineart Commish :)

@Anubiis Ohhh, okay!! I'll put you on the pinglist for when I have another free slot! :)
FR time
they/them
I work 16-20 hr weeks
plus comm work so
may be slow!
Twitter
14ltUsU.png
@Pannathian, awesome! Thank you!
@Pannathian, awesome! Thank you!
sdSRvlV.png
@Pannathian
Cool, thank you!!