Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Wanderer's Journal!
This is a post to document MinerWolf90's exploring dragon Wanderer. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27584552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275846/27584552_350.png[/img] [/url] This is an introduction to the dragon with the first post as well as a tag for the owner. If you want to participate, please contact @MinerWolf90 for more information.
This is a post to document MinerWolf90's exploring dragon Wanderer.

27584552_350.png

This is an introduction to the dragon with the first post as well as a tag for the owner. If you want to participate, please contact @MinerWolf90 for more information.
Day one: After a long day of flying, I was welcomed into the Sparking Stars lair by a funny and energetic Pearlcatcher named Grin. He was the leader of the lair from what I came to understand and he was quite amusing. He seemed to always have a good joke and made me feel rather welcomed. Though I will admit that after lunch a nap was welcome. So Grin showed me to a room in the library of all places and told me that it was my room for the week. It is super comfortable and there are books and scrolls everywhere that tell the Lair's history. I only got to read half of one before I dozed off however.
Day one: After a long day of flying, I was welcomed into the Sparking Stars lair by a funny and energetic Pearlcatcher named Grin. He was the leader of the lair from what I came to understand and he was quite amusing. He seemed to always have a good joke and made me feel rather welcomed. Though I will admit that after lunch a nap was welcome. So Grin showed me to a room in the library of all places and told me that it was my room for the week. It is super comfortable and there are books and scrolls everywhere that tell the Lair's history. I only got to read half of one before I dozed off however.
Day two: I had a lot of fun! The library has a lot of information on the clan. Dr Morpo is pretty cool to! He showed me his lab. He makes robotics! One of his creations was super happy to meet me. There were also a bunch of trick or treating dragons. Dr Morpho's friendly robot broke down in the excitement though. I spent the rest of the day with Grin. He showed me around and took me flying! I can't wait for tomorrow!
Day two: I had a lot of fun! The library has a lot of information on the clan. Dr Morpo is pretty cool to! He showed me his lab. He makes robotics! One of his creations was super happy to meet me. There were also a bunch of trick or treating dragons. Dr Morpho's friendly robot broke down in the excitement though. I spent the rest of the day with Grin. He showed me around and took me flying! I can't wait for tomorrow!
Day 1: After many days of flying, I was welcomed into the clan of Frostfall Cove rather warmly, despite the location being in the Southern Icefield. The leader of the lair, Shadow, was also born in the Scarred Wasteland, but he seems to have found his true home and calling in the Cove. I spent the day with his mate, Kynareth, as she guided me around the clan, introducing me to several members. Castro and Nova I think are the most interesting dragons I've met so far, due to Castro having been a pirate and Nova being a princess.

Day 2:After a wonderful nights sleep in some comfy bedding, I spent part of the day watching the new hatchlings as they found their new homes in other clans. Watching Evanilor and Seramore, I could see that this was the first time they've ever said goodbye to their hatchlings, and while I was happy that they had had a clutch together, it was rather heartbreaking to see new parents say farewell to their children. I also spent some time with Serafina, the captain of the guard in Frostfall Cove. Hearing her story had my heart calling out to her, though she seemed to be better than one would expect from the trauma of what occurred in her past...
Day 1: After many days of flying, I was welcomed into the clan of Frostfall Cove rather warmly, despite the location being in the Southern Icefield. The leader of the lair, Shadow, was also born in the Scarred Wasteland, but he seems to have found his true home and calling in the Cove. I spent the day with his mate, Kynareth, as she guided me around the clan, introducing me to several members. Castro and Nova I think are the most interesting dragons I've met so far, due to Castro having been a pirate and Nova being a princess.

Day 2:After a wonderful nights sleep in some comfy bedding, I spent part of the day watching the new hatchlings as they found their new homes in other clans. Watching Evanilor and Seramore, I could see that this was the first time they've ever said goodbye to their hatchlings, and while I was happy that they had had a clutch together, it was rather heartbreaking to see new parents say farewell to their children. I also spent some time with Serafina, the captain of the guard in Frostfall Cove. Hearing her story had my heart calling out to her, though she seemed to be better than one would expect from the trauma of what occurred in her past...