Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oh...okay..
1 2 3
what ritual did you perform to achieve this and what type of sacrifice was made? Very important questions
what ritual did you perform to achieve this and what type of sacrifice was made? Very important questions
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I only seem to get this kind of luck during event festivals when I want tokens and chests but get other great items instead. So I cant complain. ^.^
I only seem to get this kind of luck during event festivals when I want tokens and chests but get other great items instead. So I cant complain. ^.^
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
who did you bribe
asking for a friend
who did you bribe
asking for a friend
Hi. I'm Tim. GASP 2.0manacik3__r1355431301.png
[quote name="SunnyCatAJ" date=2016-10-20 16:09:02] hey do you still have [b]Lootcifer's[/b] number? if so can i have it [/quote]
SunnyCatAJ wrote on 2016-10-20:
hey do you still have Lootcifer's number? if so can i have it
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@Blizzardwing

Well first you got to bake cookies for everyone you love (doesn't matter what kind), and then burn them to which you feel guilty. Then you must prank-call fifteen different pizza places and blame it on your friend.
@Blizzardwing

Well first you got to bake cookies for everyone you love (doesn't matter what kind), and then burn them to which you feel guilty. Then you must prank-call fifteen different pizza places and blame it on your friend.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Purpleater13
That sounds very reasonable. Thank you for providing this. I shall make haste so that i may receive this luck. *runs into the kitchen and starts making cookies while laughing creepily for no apparent reason*
@Purpleater13
That sounds very reasonable. Thank you for providing this. I shall make haste so that i may receive this luck. *runs into the kitchen and starts making cookies while laughing creepily for no apparent reason*
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Nicolas

The dodos man... stupid overrated chickens is what they are, they deserve to be eliminated over and over into extinction o-e
@Nicolas

The dodos man... stupid overrated chickens is what they are, they deserve to be eliminated over and over into extinction o-e
pVhWnFy.png
Buy a lottery ticket, that's all I have to say
Buy a lottery ticket, that's all I have to say
I've been trying to get the Ghostlight Vista for the past week. [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/tm9zQyZ4WcabK/giphy.gif[/img] I give up
I've been trying to get the Ghostlight Vista for the past week.
giphy.gif
I give up
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@Purpleater13 OHMYGOSH, you lucky duck! That is awesome! 8D

While I was coli grinding during Starfall, I got the Crystal Pools vista. I was so happy since it's my favorite coli venue. Then yesterday I was leveling an exalt dragon in the Mire when I found my very first egg! I'm so happy! I hatched it and added another little cutie to my clan. c:
@Purpleater13 OHMYGOSH, you lucky duck! That is awesome! 8D

While I was coli grinding during Starfall, I got the Crystal Pools vista. I was so happy since it's my favorite coli venue. Then yesterday I was leveling an exalt dragon in the Mire when I found my very first egg! I'm so happy! I hatched it and added another little cutie to my clan. c:
1 2 3