Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | The Exalt Rescuers (closed)
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 114
@luckgandor I currently am not holding any dragons but you are welcome to any thing to write some lore for them when I get one.
@luckgandor I currently am not holding any dragons but you are welcome to any thing to write some lore for them when I get one.
Lichtdrache.gif
@keuraecray I'll send the CR asap
@keuraecray I'll send the CR asap
@elbow thank you for the help. Normally, I'd keep them and home them, but I'm going to be offline for awhile due to surgery. When I come back, I'll be happy to help out with food donations.
@elbow thank you for the help. Normally, I'd keep them and home them, but I'm going to be offline for awhile due to surgery. When I come back, I'll be happy to help out with food donations.
@luckgandor sure u can!
@luckgandor sure u can!
On the same time as FR! :D k9oFZQW.png
@luckgandor I would love to have lore for mine :)
@luckgandor I would love to have lore for mine :)
RK2q3qt.pnguCZgS26.png
@luckgandor
You can write lore for the ones that I am holding. :)
@luckgandor
You can write lore for the ones that I am holding. :)
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@luckgandor

I'm not holding any dergs at the moment, but when I do start holding again then I'd be happy for you to write lore for them. ^-^
@luckgandor

I'm not holding any dergs at the moment, but when I do start holding again then I'd be happy for you to write lore for them. ^-^
hu72dVR.png
@elbow [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27057907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270580/27057907_350.png[/img] [/url] donating this girl!
@elbow

27057907_350.png

donating this girl!

163mug.png
''Curiosity is the spark of creation''
@Purrlstar

You can send her to me <3
@Purrlstar

You can send her to me <3
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@luckgandor sure dear ^^
@luckgandor sure dear ^^
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 113 114