Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Clan Logos [Full]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@Polyhymnia How's this? :D [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/9fd0b722655c2e20563345533ab9e22f/tumblr_inline_ofbpykxPak1tqyuge_540.png[/img] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/c495325d7059cfb17ecbff14f7e3e694/tumblr_inline_ofbpykBwQZ1tqyuge_540.png[/img]
@Polyhymnia

How's this? :D

tumblr_inline_ofbpykxPak1tqyuge_540.png

tumblr_inline_ofbpykBwQZ1tqyuge_540.png
@Diamondsuits perfect! Thank you! ^^ I'll send all that I have over to you.
@Diamondsuits perfect! Thank you! ^^ I'll send all that I have over to you.
@TheDragonsQueen

I've got a slot open! ovo

@Hydria

Hey there, I'm at your slot now! Do you have a clearer idea for what you'd like, or would you rather me sketch out a few possibilities?
@TheDragonsQueen

I've got a slot open! ovo

@Hydria

Hey there, I'm at your slot now! Do you have a clearer idea for what you'd like, or would you rather me sketch out a few possibilities?
@Diamondsuits Sadly not really, but I'll try to sketch stuff
@Diamondsuits Sadly not really, but I'll try to sketch stuff
waterfull.png
@Diamondsuits My clan logo is that eye thingy in the middle~~ :3 Could you make it look extra plaugey for me? [img]http://i64.tinypic.com/i6jrrd.jpg[/img]
@Diamondsuits

My clan logo is that eye thingy in the middle~~ :3
Could you make it look extra plaugey for me?

i6jrrd.jpg
@Diamondsuits

I'd love to buy a logo. Is there still a free slot? If so, could you put me down for it? I'm at school right now, so I can't discuss much right now but after school lets out I'm free to work out my design with you!
@Diamondsuits

I'd love to buy a logo. Is there still a free slot? If so, could you put me down for it? I'm at school right now, so I can't discuss much right now but after school lets out I'm free to work out my design with you!
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
@Hydria
Okay! I'll have to move on to the other slots in the meantime, however

@Blod
Gotcha! I'll make it as plague-y as I can

@KittyCheshire
Got you down for a slot!
@Hydria
Okay! I'll have to move on to the other slots in the meantime, however

@Blod
Gotcha! I'll make it as plague-y as I can

@KittyCheshire
Got you down for a slot!
@panopticon

I've got some possible design sketches for you! Keep in mind that the actual design will be cleaner - I'm afraid I'm not much of an illustrator :P Sketch One - Sketch Two

@panopticon

I've got some possible design sketches for you! Keep in mind that the actual design will be cleaner - I'm afraid I'm not much of an illustrator :P Sketch One - Sketch Two

@Diamondsuits

Could I be added to your pinglist when slots are open?
Thank you!
@Diamondsuits

Could I be added to your pinglist when slots are open?
Thank you!
@Diamondsuits

Hi ya! So I've been thinking and I'm not really sure what I want exactly, but I do know I want it to have a very mystical or fantasy feel. I'd also like it to be in purples or pinks, and inspired by the Arcane aesthetic. The love of all thing Arcane flows through my clan.

I'm sorry, I feel like this isn't a lot to go on. Do you need more?
@Diamondsuits

Hi ya! So I've been thinking and I'm not really sure what I want exactly, but I do know I want it to have a very mystical or fantasy feel. I'd also like it to be in purples or pinks, and inspired by the Arcane aesthetic. The love of all thing Arcane flows through my clan.

I'm sorry, I feel like this isn't a lot to go on. Do you need more?
o74ipCw.gifQKqmSUE.pngtumblr_oferpqhao11vfu9p0o1_100.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13