Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TONS of cheap characters for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Coffinprince Sure thing, I'll send all that over with the file so everything's together :)
@Coffinprince Sure thing, I'll send all that over with the file so everything's together :)
@Daarka Can you reserve the deer with the galaxy back thing for me? Number 47? Unless you'd take a bit more than 20kT and 10G...
@Daarka Can you reserve the deer with the galaxy back thing for me? Number 47? Unless you'd take a bit more than 20kT and 10G...
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa As it said in the first post, I'm not doing reserves ;w; Sales of these guys have slowed down considerably, though, so she'll likely still be around long enough for you to gather funds, if you so choose :)
@Frysa As it said in the first post, I'm not doing reserves ;w; Sales of these guys have slowed down considerably, though, so she'll likely still be around long enough for you to gather funds, if you so choose :)
@Daarka Ok, once I'm done bonding with my familiars I'll see how much treasure I have, and see if we can try to even something out?
@Daarka Ok, once I'm done bonding with my familiars I'll see how much treasure I have, and see if we can try to even something out?
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Frysa Sure thing c:
@Frysa Sure thing c:
@Daarka Well, after bonding I have a bit more than 50k and 37G. So will you take 50k and 15G?
@Daarka Well, after bonding I have a bit more than 50k and 37G. So will you take 50k and 15G?
@Frysa Sure :) Send it over!
@Frysa Sure :) Send it over!
^
^
@Daarka
Is 16 still available? If so i'd like to buy him :D
@Daarka
Is 16 still available? If so i'd like to buy him :D
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
@Kawaiiflyer Sure! Just send payment <3
@Kawaiiflyer Sure! Just send payment <3