Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I have Gems to Trade
So I'm trying to save up for an expansion and need a lot of treasure I have some gems (114 gems) that I want to trade for treasure to help add to that amount for expansion. So is anyone interested in a gem-treasure trade?

EDIT: I don't have many left now to ask for a trade unless someone needs 7.
So I'm trying to save up for an expansion and need a lot of treasure I have some gems (114 gems) that I want to trade for treasure to help add to that amount for expansion. So is anyone interested in a gem-treasure trade?

EDIT: I don't have many left now to ask for a trade unless someone needs 7.
tumblr_nl9b5zO8up1ssnvh6o7_500.png

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
tumblr_inline_nb1ke8JYzw1qg78ij.png
bump
bump

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif

@DNightDreamer The general way you do this is to set your title as the following: [code] [S] <amount> Gems <ratio> [/code] where <amount> is how many you have, in this case 114, and <ratio> is how much they're going for. I'd be interested, depending on the ratio of gems to treasure you choose.
@DNightDreamer
The general way you do this is to set your title as the following:
Code:
[S] <amount> Gems <ratio>
where <amount> is how many you have, in this case 114, and <ratio> is how much they're going for.

I'd be interested, depending on the ratio of gems to treasure you choose.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Oh okay, I've never done this kind of thing before, and I'm slowly learning more and more about forum stuffs. The last I knew for ratios was 650-700 but according to my friend and from looking around it has increased a bit, so not entirely sure what I would do for ratios?

Edit: Um... I'll go between 750-800 for each gem?
@ScienceGal8
Oh okay, I've never done this kind of thing before, and I'm slowly learning more and more about forum stuffs. The last I knew for ratios was 650-700 but according to my friend and from looking around it has increased a bit, so not entirely sure what I would do for ratios?

Edit: Um... I'll go between 750-800 for each gem?

Black Dreamer Clan
[/center]

7nFug.gif