Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Riot of Rot Skin Discussion 2016
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46
EEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT! I NEED A SEASONAL SKIN FOR MAJESTIC MARVEL! Plaguemother will be so proud :D
EEEEEEEEEEE I CAN'T WAIT! I NEED A SEASONAL SKIN FOR MAJESTIC MARVEL! Plaguemother will be so proud :D
oh jeez it’s already been five years since I joined???
ALL OF THESE SKINS LOOK SO NEAT I CANNOT WAIT. SIMPLY CANNOT.
ALL OF THESE SKINS LOOK SO NEAT I CANNOT WAIT. SIMPLY CANNOT.
@ Zenhugz : Stunning entry you got there, especially with all the little details ! How did you even draw that ? I really hope your entry win ^^

If it doesn't win and you plan on releasing it, you may consider me interested ~
@ Zenhugz : Stunning entry you got there, especially with all the little details ! How did you even draw that ? I really hope your entry win ^^

If it doesn't win and you plan on releasing it, you may consider me interested ~
2h6gdhe.gifLet the Lighttweedia_100_by_dragonnmr-d942s0u.gif Be your guidejA0Unwf.gif
@Cerastes
Thanks!
@Cerastes
Thanks!
water_ani.gif
@Endivinity
loving all this detail! I like the new trend of festival skincents that show some of the original dragon through, personally. Whether or not it clashes is the responsibility of the person buying it, for better or worse ;V
@Endivinity
loving all this detail! I like the new trend of festival skincents that show some of the original dragon through, personally. Whether or not it clashes is the responsibility of the person buying it, for better or worse ;V

tiny accents
@Tox

Thankyou ^_^ I'm really happy you like it!
@Tox

Thankyou ^_^ I'm really happy you like it!
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Hafoc

Amazing Snapper accent *_* PLEASE ping me if you don't win and decide to print. Thank you! <3
@Hafoc

Amazing Snapper accent *_* PLEASE ping me if you don't win and decide to print. Thank you! <3
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@Suiamena yours is for sure my favorite bogsneak design so far. <3
@Suiamena yours is for sure my favorite bogsneak design so far. <3

2cf1ff5231e234f37daff4b55fdeb3f572b26c6e.png
@MagicBroJohnson Ty! <333 I feel like I over designed it though! Damn that downscale!!-shakes fist-
@MagicBroJohnson Ty! <333 I feel like I over designed it though! Damn that downscale!!-shakes fist-
I'm sure I'm going to miss a few that I specifically noticed cause so many have been posted since I last looked, but just know that you're all incredibly fantastic! I'm still super new and this is the first one of these that I've looked through entries for, and the level of talent and creativity is just amazing <3

@Zenhugz: I normally wouldn't critique because I couldn't make something like this digitally to save my life, but I'm obsessively attached to dead tree motifs and pretty much the entire barren wasteland aesthetic that goes along with them, so I was beyond excited when I saw your Plague's Victory design! I haven't noticed any other dead tree designs pretty much at all and that's super disappointing because it seems like such an obvious opportunity for them D: But anyway ahahah, all I really wanted to actually say is that personally I would appreciate a bit of a sharper design? You said you originally did it in sharpie so I can see why it'd have a bit more of a flat texture to it, but I think it'd be super striking in a deeper, less transparent black. It seems like maybe you were going for a sort of shadow effect with the way it is now, which is totally cool on its own, but maybe you could make a sharper contrast version (a bit more growing on the dragon kind of look, if that makes sense) for comparison purposes? I just love where you were going with this, and I guess I'd just like to see a more dramatic version purely for my own selfish reasons xD

@Kiaora: It's not okay how adorable Rehomed Plague Effigy is. Stop it.

@Nefily: I love Infused Power so much D: It's one of those that I was kind of instantly attached to for some reason. Your style is super interesting and it just feels plague. It also seems to go with a range of colorings which is pretty impressive for anything toxic green <3

@WindierRev: Both of your designs are stupidly gorgeous. The colors and textures are just so on point and oddly versatile that I don't know what to do with myself.

Wow that was a text wall, I'm so sorry o_o
I'm sure I'm going to miss a few that I specifically noticed cause so many have been posted since I last looked, but just know that you're all incredibly fantastic! I'm still super new and this is the first one of these that I've looked through entries for, and the level of talent and creativity is just amazing <3

@Zenhugz: I normally wouldn't critique because I couldn't make something like this digitally to save my life, but I'm obsessively attached to dead tree motifs and pretty much the entire barren wasteland aesthetic that goes along with them, so I was beyond excited when I saw your Plague's Victory design! I haven't noticed any other dead tree designs pretty much at all and that's super disappointing because it seems like such an obvious opportunity for them D: But anyway ahahah, all I really wanted to actually say is that personally I would appreciate a bit of a sharper design? You said you originally did it in sharpie so I can see why it'd have a bit more of a flat texture to it, but I think it'd be super striking in a deeper, less transparent black. It seems like maybe you were going for a sort of shadow effect with the way it is now, which is totally cool on its own, but maybe you could make a sharper contrast version (a bit more growing on the dragon kind of look, if that makes sense) for comparison purposes? I just love where you were going with this, and I guess I'd just like to see a more dramatic version purely for my own selfish reasons xD

@Kiaora: It's not okay how adorable Rehomed Plague Effigy is. Stop it.

@Nefily: I love Infused Power so much D: It's one of those that I was kind of instantly attached to for some reason. Your style is super interesting and it just feels plague. It also seems to go with a range of colorings which is pretty impressive for anything toxic green <3

@WindierRev: Both of your designs are stupidly gorgeous. The colors and textures are just so on point and oddly versatile that I don't know what to do with myself.

Wow that was a text wall, I'm so sorry o_o
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 45 46