Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ VineDream
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Would you mind starting, please?
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Would you mind starting, please?
@Aitherios (Sorry, sorry, I thought you were gonna start first but okay, here goes... I spent way too much time on this) It was a fine day today; the birds were chirping, the sun shining, and there was even a nice breeze going around. Everything is calm and quiet at the Windswept Plateau as it should be. At least it was until two gallivanting dragons disturbed that. Well the Nocturne was doing all the frolicking. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27004541] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270046/27004541_350.png[/img] [/url] Meanwhile the other dragon, an Imperial, clearly did not want to be there and made sure that every dragon within hearing range knew it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21644432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/216445/21644432_350.png[/img] [/url] "Sable I swear to Lightweaver, if you don't tell me what we're doing all the way here on Windsinger's turf, I will freaking end you." Lesath hissed, shaking his wings in irritation. He honestly had no idea why he was babysitting the baby Nocturne. Sure Sable had just grown into an adult but that was literally a day ago. Besides, with the way he's always acting, even the most intelligent would swear he was a hatchling dressed up as an adult. "No you won't," was the cheerful reply, "Lux will kill you if you killed me." Lesath snorted. Lux was too nice to do that; the worst he would do is stare in disappointment. "But if you're gonna kill me, can you do it by ripping off my claws first and then skin me alive and then pluck out my eyes and then tear my hind leg and then-." The Imperial closed his ears at that. "Oh for the love of-! Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" He was sad to say this was not a rare occurrence and that his stomach no longer turned whenever Sable spoke of his creepy fetish of being tortured to death. "Aww, why not?" "You know very well why not and you still haven't answered by question! Why at we here?" It was the 7th time Lesath asked the question but Sable finally, [i]finally[/i] answered. "I want to go back to the Scarred Wasteland. I accidentally left something there when I moved in with you guys." Now the Imperial really, really wanted to strangle the kid. They most certainly didn't need to travel all the way to the Viridian Labyrinth,Tangled Wood, Sea of a Thousand Currents, Ashfall Waste, Southern Icefield, and [i]then[/i] Windswept Plateau just to go back to Plague and he said so. "But it would've been so [b]boring[/b] just to go straight to Plague." Was the whining response. And that was the last straw. When Lux asked him to look after this nuisance, the Skydancer didn't tell him Sable was going to drag him all over Sorneith just to retrieve a lost item. "[b]YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE PAIN IN THE BEHIND!!! YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO DRAG ME ALL OVER SORNEITH LIKE THIS?!! I REFUSE TO STAY A SECOND LONGER HERE!! I'M GOING HOME!![/b] Before Sable can reply, Lesath spread his wings and took off. It was a nice flight back now that the idiot wasn't around to talk his ear off but Lesath couldn't help but miss the constant chatter. Yeah, the hatchling-adult was annoying and creepy at times but he was family. Not to mention with what Sable went through as a hatchling, he really didn't need all the crap Lesath had thrown at him. So even though he spent 5 minutes flying back home and was already crossing into Water territory, the Imperial turned back to look for him and apologize. 5 minutes was enough for Sable to disappear because when Lesath returned to the exact same spot, he was nowhere to be found. He most certainly did not feel worried for the pest, no not at all. And that worry did NOT stem from the fact that Sable is technically a baby and vulnerable to attacking beastclans, thank you very much. No, Lesath is simply worried because he's responsible for him and he really didn't want Lux to rip his ear off, even though the chances of Lux ripping his ear off holds the same chance of Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer becoming shopping buddies. Yes, that's the only reason. However, no matter how loudly or how much he called out, the Nocturne didn't appear. Lesath's been searching for 2 minutes, panic has already settled in a long time ago, and the only thing on his mind is "Lux is gonna kill me".
@Aitherios
(Sorry, sorry, I thought you were gonna start first but okay, here goes... I spent way too much time on this)

It was a fine day today; the birds were chirping, the sun shining, and there was even a nice breeze going around. Everything is calm and quiet at the Windswept Plateau as it should be. At least it was until two gallivanting dragons disturbed that. Well the Nocturne was doing all the frolicking.

27004541_350.png

Meanwhile the other dragon, an Imperial, clearly did not want to be there and made sure that every dragon within hearing range knew it.

21644432_350.png

"Sable I swear to Lightweaver, if you don't tell me what we're doing all the way here on Windsinger's turf, I will freaking end you." Lesath hissed, shaking his wings in irritation. He honestly had no idea why he was babysitting the baby Nocturne. Sure Sable had just grown into an adult but that was literally a day ago. Besides, with the way he's always acting, even the most intelligent would swear he was a hatchling dressed up as an adult.

"No you won't," was the cheerful reply, "Lux will kill you if you killed me." Lesath snorted. Lux was too nice to do that; the worst he would do is stare in disappointment. "But if you're gonna kill me, can you do it by ripping off my claws first and then skin me alive and then pluck out my eyes and then tear my hind leg and then-."

The Imperial closed his ears at that. "Oh for the love of-! Shut up! I don't want to hear it!" He was sad to say this was not a rare occurrence and that his stomach no longer turned whenever Sable spoke of his creepy fetish of being tortured to death.

"Aww, why not?"

"You know very well why not and you still haven't answered by question! Why at we here?"

It was the 7th time Lesath asked the question but Sable finally, finally answered. "I want to go back to the Scarred Wasteland. I accidentally left something there when I moved in with you guys."

Now the Imperial really, really wanted to strangle the kid. They most certainly didn't need to travel all the way to the Viridian Labyrinth,Tangled Wood, Sea of a Thousand Currents, Ashfall Waste, Southern Icefield, and then Windswept Plateau just to go back to Plague and he said so.

"But it would've been so boring just to go straight to Plague." Was the whining response.

And that was the last straw. When Lux asked him to look after this nuisance, the Skydancer didn't tell him Sable was going to drag him all over Sorneith just to retrieve a lost item. "YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE PAIN IN THE BEHIND!!! YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY TO DRAG ME ALL OVER SORNEITH LIKE THIS?!! I REFUSE TO STAY A SECOND LONGER HERE!! I'M GOING HOME!!

Before Sable can reply, Lesath spread his wings and took off. It was a nice flight back now that the idiot wasn't around to talk his ear off but Lesath couldn't help but miss the constant chatter. Yeah, the hatchling-adult was annoying and creepy at times but he was family. Not to mention with what Sable went through as a hatchling, he really didn't need all the crap Lesath had thrown at him. So even though he spent 5 minutes flying back home and was already crossing into Water territory, the Imperial turned back to look for him and apologize.

5 minutes was enough for Sable to disappear because when Lesath returned to the exact same spot, he was nowhere to be found. He most certainly did not feel worried for the pest, no not at all. And that worry did NOT stem from the fact that Sable is technically a baby and vulnerable to attacking beastclans, thank you very much. No, Lesath is simply worried because he's responsible for him and he really didn't want Lux to rip his ear off, even though the chances of Lux ripping his ear off holds the same chance of Gladekeeper and Plaguebringer becoming shopping buddies. Yes, that's the only reason.

However, no matter how loudly or how much he called out, the Nocturne didn't appear. Lesath's been searching for 2 minutes, panic has already settled in a long time ago, and the only thing on his mind is "Lux is gonna kill me".
je67dzK.gif 59TgHaL.png gLbSZXW.gif
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Apus was angry. Why, you might ask? Oh, the reason was fairly simple. She hated Arche. His parents, Celeborn and Steorra, said that it would be good for a new member of their clan to get involved with its youth. They had offered for her to watch BOTH of their children, but Apus was too smart to watch TWO rambunctious hatchlings on her daily stroll. So she had chosen one, but even still, it was horrible.

She usually wandered out onto the territory of the Light Flight, but today Apus had decided to take the litter bugger out to Wind Flight territory. The Imperial was walking with a firm scowl on her face (from having to listen to Arche, you see), when suddenly she heard very loud shouting. Was someone getting into a tussle? If so, did they need help? "C'mon, Arche." Apus ordered and ran off, her eyes narrowed.

They had arrived, but no one was in sight. "UGH, Apus, did you come out here for NOTHING?!" Arche whined and stamped his paw into the ground. Apus whipped her head towards him and hissed a loud "Shh!"

"There's someone headed this way, whiny-butt." Apus whispered. "Stay behind me." She ordered again and shoved him close to her tail with her back leg. "Hello? Who's there?" Apus called out sternly to the approaching figure.
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Apus was angry. Why, you might ask? Oh, the reason was fairly simple. She hated Arche. His parents, Celeborn and Steorra, said that it would be good for a new member of their clan to get involved with its youth. They had offered for her to watch BOTH of their children, but Apus was too smart to watch TWO rambunctious hatchlings on her daily stroll. So she had chosen one, but even still, it was horrible.

She usually wandered out onto the territory of the Light Flight, but today Apus had decided to take the litter bugger out to Wind Flight territory. The Imperial was walking with a firm scowl on her face (from having to listen to Arche, you see), when suddenly she heard very loud shouting. Was someone getting into a tussle? If so, did they need help? "C'mon, Arche." Apus ordered and ran off, her eyes narrowed.

They had arrived, but no one was in sight. "UGH, Apus, did you come out here for NOTHING?!" Arche whined and stamped his paw into the ground. Apus whipped her head towards him and hissed a loud "Shh!"

"There's someone headed this way, whiny-butt." Apus whispered. "Stay behind me." She ordered again and shoved him close to her tail with her back leg. "Hello? Who's there?" Apus called out sternly to the approaching figure.
@Aitherios
((Sorry! Don't know why it took me so long to come up with a response!))

Lesath was starting to wonder whether Lux would at least let him say goodbye to his parents, both of whom lived in another clan, before eviscerating him when he inevitably goes home without Sable. Most young dragons would sit down and cry when abandoned. Sable was not like most dragons; he'd probably find his way to Icewarden and bury his face in the god's fluffy legs...for some reason.

Either way, when Sable wanders off, he wanders off aimlessly and it takes an unholy amount of time to find him. In other words, if Lesath wanted to find him, he'd need to organize a search party. Maybe five search parties and even then that was a little iffy.

So busy in his thoughts was he that he didn't hear the other dragon call out to him until he was about a few paces away. Then he noticed the way she stood in front of a younger looking dragon, oh...

"Oh hey." He grumbled, trying his hardest not to snap at her. It wasn't her fault Sable's lost so he did his best to be polite and sort of succeeded? "Sorry if I bothered you, I'm just a little busy, bye." He turned around to continue looking for that Nocturne who's really asking for a tail whipping at this point.
@Aitherios
((Sorry! Don't know why it took me so long to come up with a response!))

Lesath was starting to wonder whether Lux would at least let him say goodbye to his parents, both of whom lived in another clan, before eviscerating him when he inevitably goes home without Sable. Most young dragons would sit down and cry when abandoned. Sable was not like most dragons; he'd probably find his way to Icewarden and bury his face in the god's fluffy legs...for some reason.

Either way, when Sable wanders off, he wanders off aimlessly and it takes an unholy amount of time to find him. In other words, if Lesath wanted to find him, he'd need to organize a search party. Maybe five search parties and even then that was a little iffy.

So busy in his thoughts was he that he didn't hear the other dragon call out to him until he was about a few paces away. Then he noticed the way she stood in front of a younger looking dragon, oh...

"Oh hey." He grumbled, trying his hardest not to snap at her. It wasn't her fault Sable's lost so he did his best to be polite and sort of succeeded? "Sorry if I bothered you, I'm just a little busy, bye." He turned around to continue looking for that Nocturne who's really asking for a tail whipping at this point.
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

He seemed to be in a rush; maybe he was looking for someone? Apus motioned for Arche to follow as she followed the stranger, eyes narrowed. "My name is Apus and this one is Arche." She introduced them as she now walked side-by-side with the Imperial male. "What's your name? Oh, and, if you need help with whatever it is you're doing, Arche and I wouldn't mind lending you a hand."
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

He seemed to be in a rush; maybe he was looking for someone? Apus motioned for Arche to follow as she followed the stranger, eyes narrowed. "My name is Apus and this one is Arche." She introduced them as she now walked side-by-side with the Imperial male. "What's your name? Oh, and, if you need help with whatever it is you're doing, Arche and I wouldn't mind lending you a hand."
@Aitherios

Lesath was a little surprised that she wanted to help; most would walk away but who was he to turn down the offer?

"Well...yeah why not? I'm Lesath and I'm looking for a horrific pain-in-the-***-of-a-Plague-dragon. I'm kinda supposed to be taking care of him while Lux does whatever he does but the brat wanted to go back to Plague to get something he left behind and proceeded to drag me all over Sorneith. So I uhh...lost my temper and left him here..." He rubbed his horns sheepishly at that.

"Well, I felt bad and went back to find him but he's gone now...probably went to the Southern Icefield for who knows what reason. Anyway, his name's Sable and he's a Nocturne male Plague dragon. He's mostly black all over with dull-ish yellow circuit patterns. Oh yeah and he likes to talk people's ear off, mostly about how he really wants to be ripped apart and eaten alive, so typical Plague dragon I guess... And he's pretty small, heck lot smaller than Arche over here, probably a lot younger too..."

At that thought, he lowered his head to look at Arche. "Actually, how old are you again?"
@Aitherios

Lesath was a little surprised that she wanted to help; most would walk away but who was he to turn down the offer?

"Well...yeah why not? I'm Lesath and I'm looking for a horrific pain-in-the-***-of-a-Plague-dragon. I'm kinda supposed to be taking care of him while Lux does whatever he does but the brat wanted to go back to Plague to get something he left behind and proceeded to drag me all over Sorneith. So I uhh...lost my temper and left him here..." He rubbed his horns sheepishly at that.

"Well, I felt bad and went back to find him but he's gone now...probably went to the Southern Icefield for who knows what reason. Anyway, his name's Sable and he's a Nocturne male Plague dragon. He's mostly black all over with dull-ish yellow circuit patterns. Oh yeah and he likes to talk people's ear off, mostly about how he really wants to be ripped apart and eaten alive, so typical Plague dragon I guess... And he's pretty small, heck lot smaller than Arche over here, probably a lot younger too..."

At that thought, he lowered his head to look at Arche. "Actually, how old are you again?"
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Apus smiled, happy that she had gotten her way. She was the rambunctious, determined type, and was very eager to help the other Imperial find his friend. Arche glanced over to Apus and then cleared his throat. "I'm only a month old. How old is he?" He returned the question with a tilt of his head.
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

Apus smiled, happy that she had gotten her way. She was the rambunctious, determined type, and was very eager to help the other Imperial find his friend. Arche glanced over to Apus and then cleared his throat. "I'm only a month old. How old is he?" He returned the question with a tilt of his head.
@Aitherios

Lesath nodded at that. "Yeah, definitely younger. He's only a week old, way too young to be roaming Sorneith on his own, not that he cares." He sighed, one that ended all sighs, before speaking again. "Let's get started I guess, ugh what a pain..."
@Aitherios

Lesath nodded at that. "Yeah, definitely younger. He's only a week old, way too young to be roaming Sorneith on his own, not that he cares." He sighed, one that ended all sighs, before speaking again. "Let's get started I guess, ugh what a pain..."
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

The two Imperials nodded in unison and waited for Lesath to begin walking. "Should we split up? We could cover more ground that way. If not, you're stuck with us." Apus suggested and gave her newly made acquaintance a wink.
@VineDream
@ Aitherios

The two Imperials nodded in unison and waited for Lesath to begin walking. "Should we split up? We could cover more ground that way. If not, you're stuck with us." Apus suggested and gave her newly made acquaintance a wink.