Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shapeshifters (open for all!)
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68
@WynterFalcyn
P.S. What happened to Lillian?
Aiste

"Er.." He muttered. He grunted a bit. "Nobody, really. I just do my own thing," he said, calmly. He kicked out his legs, twisting around and both attempting to bring her to the ground, and darting off. He jumped over a log and into a large tree. He climbed almost to the top, waiting silently.
Yang

Yang grunted a bit, noticing his niece chopping off somebody's head. He sprinted beside the beside the bear, slicing his skin as he went by. He turned, jumping onto its head and strangling it until it passed out. He pulled out a small weapon; a small, white and blue dagger with a nice aura surrounding it. He stabbed the bear, and it disappeared, as the knife glowed a bit.

@WynterFalcyn
P.S. What happened to Lillian?
Aiste

"Er.." He muttered. He grunted a bit. "Nobody, really. I just do my own thing," he said, calmly. He kicked out his legs, twisting around and both attempting to bring her to the ground, and darting off. He jumped over a log and into a large tree. He climbed almost to the top, waiting silently.
Yang

Yang grunted a bit, noticing his niece chopping off somebody's head. He sprinted beside the beside the bear, slicing his skin as he went by. He turned, jumping onto its head and strangling it until it passed out. He pulled out a small weapon; a small, white and blue dagger with a nice aura surrounding it. He stabbed the bear, and it disappeared, as the knife glowed a bit.

Something stung behind Ravens eyes, what was it she wondered. "Well, time to destroy my mothers army." She said as she slashed a warriors neck with her switch blades.
Something stung behind Ravens eyes, what was it she wondered. "Well, time to destroy my mothers army." She said as she slashed a warriors neck with her switch blades.
Griffin grunted, releasing the tension of her bowstring to keep from stumbling backwards and falling. Once she had regained her balance, she glared up into the trees, having seen him scramble up one of them after trying to trip. "I know you're up there," she called out, watching for any movement. "Demigods can't shift into anything, so good luck escaping without my knowing."

[That... is an excellent question. I think I stopped posting for her for awhile, then forgot to bring her back XD Oops.]

She hadn't gone with the others, at least not right away. Lillian didn't feel right about this whole thing. She felt like it was a planned attack... well, obviously, but she felt like it was more than that. Maybe it was just her being a wimp though. After all, Lillian hadn't been in a real battle, ever. Shrugging off her uneasiness, she raced to the stables, hoping that there was a horse there that she'd be able to use. Oscar yowled in her bag, and she slowed a bit so that the bag wouldn't continually smack against her hip.
Griffin grunted, releasing the tension of her bowstring to keep from stumbling backwards and falling. Once she had regained her balance, she glared up into the trees, having seen him scramble up one of them after trying to trip. "I know you're up there," she called out, watching for any movement. "Demigods can't shift into anything, so good luck escaping without my knowing."

[That... is an excellent question. I think I stopped posting for her for awhile, then forgot to bring her back XD Oops.]

She hadn't gone with the others, at least not right away. Lillian didn't feel right about this whole thing. She felt like it was a planned attack... well, obviously, but she felt like it was more than that. Maybe it was just her being a wimp though. After all, Lillian hadn't been in a real battle, ever. Shrugging off her uneasiness, she raced to the stables, hoping that there was a horse there that she'd be able to use. Oscar yowled in her bag, and she slowed a bit so that the bag wouldn't continually smack against her hip.
fWEfcS7.gifzgwzOxw.gifMKMP7Ba.png6D1E8Ta.png
[Hello out there! *waves* Don't want to be bothersome, but it's been about a month...]
[Hello out there! *waves* Don't want to be bothersome, but it's been about a month...]
School DX
I'll try and post soon after this post once I feed my drags; I'm at 50% DX
School DX
I'll try and post soon after this post once I feed my drags; I'm at 50% DX
Aiste

Aiste leaped off the tree silently. "You don't know much about demigods, then, do you?" He said, shifting into a moose(I thought I added he could do that; anyways.) and darting off. Again, curiosity kills the cat.
P.S. If you need me to explain, I will.

Aiste

Aiste leaped off the tree silently. "You don't know much about demigods, then, do you?" He said, shifting into a moose(I thought I added he could do that; anyways.) and darting off. Again, curiosity kills the cat.
P.S. If you need me to explain, I will.

[ hi guys! Its been SOO long, school is just a down pour of homework for me right now...]
[ hi guys! Its been SOO long, school is just a down pour of homework for me right now...]
[quote name="Bloodpool" date=2016-11-21 05:34:32] [ hi guys! Its been SOO long, school is just a down pour of homework for me right now...] [/quote] Gosh, my friend is on all the time, hey @Bloodpool you don't have to post for me rn! Thx! srry, sleeping in is a hobby : D
Bloodpool wrote on 2016-11-21:
Gosh, my friend is on all the time, hey @Bloodpool you don't have to post for me rn! Thx!

srry, sleeping in is a hobby : D
Griffin groaned, releasing the tension in her arm and allowing the bow to drop. She watched the demigod turned goose fly off as she put the arrow back into her quiver. Hearing a crash, she jumped and whirled around, seeming to remember that there was a battle raging not too far away. She stumbled away slightly, realizing that she was not prepared in any way for a war... and she had no idea where Casper was, so he couldn't help her. "Crap," she muttered. Glancing off in the direction the boy had left, she decided to follow, figuring that he wouldn't be heading into the middle of the fight.

Finding the horse had been the easy part. Trying to saddle and get on it was the opposite. There was probably a reason that this was the only horse left. After a bit of a struggle, Lillian sighed and turned the horse towards the stable doors, tapping the horse's side to get him moving. He was stubborn, but headed her command. Once she was out of the stable, she signed for him to break into a trot, then a canter, hoping she would still be of some use in this battle.
Griffin groaned, releasing the tension in her arm and allowing the bow to drop. She watched the demigod turned goose fly off as she put the arrow back into her quiver. Hearing a crash, she jumped and whirled around, seeming to remember that there was a battle raging not too far away. She stumbled away slightly, realizing that she was not prepared in any way for a war... and she had no idea where Casper was, so he couldn't help her. "Crap," she muttered. Glancing off in the direction the boy had left, she decided to follow, figuring that he wouldn't be heading into the middle of the fight.

Finding the horse had been the easy part. Trying to saddle and get on it was the opposite. There was probably a reason that this was the only horse left. After a bit of a struggle, Lillian sighed and turned the horse towards the stable doors, tapping the horse's side to get him moving. He was stubborn, but headed her command. Once she was out of the stable, she signed for him to break into a trot, then a canter, hoping she would still be of some use in this battle.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68