Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
[columns] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/04fb8233de755b1c6b86ed8c20605689/tumblr_nm7htsj3PA1tgelwwo1_250.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/04fb8233de755b1c6b86ed8c20605689/tumblr_nm7htsj3PA1tgelwwo1_250.png[/img] [nextcol] hello there! don't mind the lack of caps, please, do come in! i promise i write capitalized during roleplay haha. i'm xenaya, or xen or whatever you wish to call me and i have returned to FR after a long and sudden hiatus. i would really love to roleplay with someone here, or maybe a group of people to roleplay with. i have a lot of genres i'd love to try, and if you're okay with experimenting we can even make up things as well go along. all i'm asking is that you match my wordcount, write with decent grammar and be willing to contribute ideas and be very communicative. honestly the best thing i can ask for is to be vocal of your concerns and contribute to our story ICly and OOCly. things i like: [b]gifted[/b]: a story of people with powers. whether it's being hunted or chased, or experimented on, or planning an escape, or perhaps something else, i would love to do a classic gifted roleplay with troubled humans and strange powers. however i'd like to have a unique concrete idea for this. it'll be something we can both brainstorm on. [b]pokemon[/b]: would love mystery dungeon or something like pokemon conquest (was thinking of something like a pokemon conquest/flightrising crossover), but i'm up for anything and i might even like classic trainers. or a darker take on pokemon, or some interesting plot set in hoenn with the whole magma and aqua theme because yes, hoenn. [b]flightrising[/b]: if we go this route, i'd prefer playing my dragons as gijinkas. not really craving much FR roleplay right now, though. [b]crossover or fandom[/b]: an interesting thing could be a crossover in which you pick a character and i pick a setting, and we mash them up and see how it works. i'd really love if someone would do tower of god with me, or we can crossover. or another fandom i like including harry potter, snk, hunger games, his dark materials, game of thrones. it should be known that i'm not very used to playing canons or fandom rp in general except for pokemon and random weird crossover shenanigans. [b]modern fantasy[/b]: witches in modern setting with covens and familiars and yes please! we can world-build and come up with things, yes. i wouldn't mind werewolves or vampires or other types of supernatural, but witches are most certainly preferred. i wouldn't mind mixing different races into one setting, either. [b]academy[/b]: some crazy academy things. can be entirely slice of life, or mixed with any of the above options. what i really want is just some really fun student council shenanigans that may or may not be supernatural. maybe a modern, normal setting but then a supernatural discovery? we can definitely plot more. ^^ i probably do more than that, just ask. but remember, if things aren't working out or i'm getting busy i will tell you and i hope you do the same. <3 thank you, i'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all. PS if two or more people are interested in the same option, i would really love to form a close RP group of sorts? but 1x1 is also equally fine. ~xen [/columns]
tumblr_nm7htsj3PA1tgelwwo1_250.png
tumblr_nm7htsj3PA1tgelwwo1_250.png
hello there! don't mind the lack of caps, please, do come in! i promise i write capitalized during roleplay haha.

i'm xenaya, or xen or whatever you wish to call me and i have returned to FR after a long and sudden hiatus. i would really love to roleplay with someone here, or maybe a group of people to roleplay with. i have a lot of genres i'd love to try, and if you're okay with experimenting we can even make up things as well go along. all i'm asking is that you match my wordcount, write with decent grammar and be willing to contribute ideas and be very communicative. honestly the best thing i can ask for is to be vocal of your concerns and contribute to our story ICly and OOCly.

things i like:

gifted: a story of people with powers. whether it's being hunted or chased, or experimented on, or planning an escape, or perhaps something else, i would love to do a classic gifted roleplay with troubled humans and strange powers. however i'd like to have a unique concrete idea for this. it'll be something we can both brainstorm on.

pokemon: would love mystery dungeon or something like pokemon conquest (was thinking of something like a pokemon conquest/flightrising crossover), but i'm up for anything and i might even like classic trainers. or a darker take on pokemon, or some interesting plot set in hoenn with the whole magma and aqua theme because yes, hoenn.

flightrising: if we go this route, i'd prefer playing my dragons as gijinkas. not really craving much FR roleplay right now, though.

crossover or fandom: an interesting thing could be a crossover in which you pick a character and i pick a setting, and we mash them up and see how it works. i'd really love if someone would do tower of god with me, or we can crossover. or another fandom i like including harry potter, snk, hunger games, his dark materials, game of thrones. it should be known that i'm not very used to playing canons or fandom rp in general except for pokemon and random weird crossover shenanigans.

modern fantasy: witches in modern setting with covens and familiars and yes please! we can world-build and come up with things, yes. i wouldn't mind werewolves or vampires or other types of supernatural, but witches are most certainly preferred. i wouldn't mind mixing different races into one setting, either.

academy: some crazy academy things. can be entirely slice of life, or mixed with any of the above options. what i really want is just some really fun student council shenanigans that may or may not be supernatural. maybe a modern, normal setting but then a supernatural discovery? we can definitely plot more.

^^ i probably do more than that, just ask. but remember, if things aren't working out or i'm getting busy i will tell you and i hope you do the same. <3 thank you, i'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all.

PS if two or more people are interested in the same option, i would really love to form a close RP group of sorts? but 1x1 is also equally fine.

~xen
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif 3d695b8decb813b1af6099489fde86ce6b4063ca.png
@xenaya

Hello! I am an experienced, advanced literate roleplayer; it's nice to meet you! I'm also looking for a roleplay partner/roleplay group! I posted about it here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2009721

I'm totally interested in all of the things you listed (especially Pokemon! I loved Mystery Dungeon and Conquest). Do you want to PM me?
@xenaya

Hello! I am an experienced, advanced literate roleplayer; it's nice to meet you! I'm also looking for a roleplay partner/roleplay group! I posted about it here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2009721

I'm totally interested in all of the things you listed (especially Pokemon! I loved Mystery Dungeon and Conquest). Do you want to PM me?
21j0l8x.jpg
@xenaya

hi!! :o i'm looking for someone to RP with as well! i'm cyrus/kain :> finally someone with the same ooc typing style as me!

i'm interested in most of the things that you mentioned (although i got my eyes set on a darker take on pokemon.... i love that idea omf-)

that or supernatural student council stuff sounds really fun!
@xenaya

hi!! :o i'm looking for someone to RP with as well! i'm cyrus/kain :> finally someone with the same ooc typing style as me!

i'm interested in most of the things that you mentioned (although i got my eyes set on a darker take on pokemon.... i love that idea omf-)

that or supernatural student council stuff sounds really fun!
responded to both! still looking~
responded to both! still looking~
wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif 3d695b8decb813b1af6099489fde86ce6b4063ca.png
up before bed!
up before bed!
@xenaya I would love to be in a tight knit rp. My posts aren't that long, usually anywhere from a few sentences to a small paragraph. But I would love a Pokemon or multifandom rp. Plus I'm more then welcome to worldbuild or contribute ideas
@xenaya I would love to be in a tight knit rp. My posts aren't that long, usually anywhere from a few sentences to a small paragraph. But I would love a Pokemon or multifandom rp. Plus I'm more then welcome to worldbuild or contribute ideas
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
@xenaya

Hey there! I'd like to see if I could start up a tight-knit RP group with you. Modern Fantasy or something pokemon sounds great, but I think that roleplays like those may work a bit better with 3-6 people. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now, and what I write depends on my fellow rp-ers. I'm more then willing to chat and discuss things if needed.
@xenaya

Hey there! I'd like to see if I could start up a tight-knit RP group with you. Modern Fantasy or something pokemon sounds great, but I think that roleplays like those may work a bit better with 3-6 people. I've been roleplaying for about 4 years now, and what I write depends on my fellow rp-ers. I'm more then willing to chat and discuss things if needed.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
responded to both! seeking one more for a small group..... owo
responded to both! seeking one more for a small group..... owo
@xenaya

one more, you say? //wink wonk

i'd love to do a 1x1 or small group! i'm especially interested in the witch, FR gijinka, pokemon, gifted, and academy ideas so basically all of them

i already have characters prepared for most of those genres and i'm excited to possibly get to use them at last~
@xenaya

one more, you say? //wink wonk

i'd love to do a 1x1 or small group! i'm especially interested in the witch, FR gijinka, pokemon, gifted, and academy ideas so basically all of them

i already have characters prepared for most of those genres and i'm excited to possibly get to use them at last~
my siggy broke AAAAAAAAAAAA