Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Falcon: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72
WELL DONE
WELL DONE
dfbbe796c7ed3344faa5471e75462c43dc3532ce.jpg
Yay! Pretty gene <3
Yay! Pretty gene <3
hFr3nXf.pngwh3Tiip.pngqhK4FYS.png
J8QoPxT.pngPn33kaF.png3adgzZD.pngMsqRUgo.png
I love that moss golem ^^ and that vista is pretty cute!! Nice gene. I always wondered what went with Peregine. :)
I love that moss golem ^^ and that vista is pretty cute!! Nice gene. I always wondered what went with Peregine. :)
25tXhar.png fL0umpy.png
SHRIEK
SHRIEK
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
im shook
im shook
sgn787.jpg
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
[img]http://http://i.imgur.com/TCSXjqe.jpg[/img]
Can someone explain to me the golems? Are they new bosses in the Scorched Forest?
Can someone explain to me the golems? Are they new bosses in the Scorched Forest?
Love the Ancient Golem Familiars, hope I'll get one eventually! <3
Falcon looks great too!
Love the Ancient Golem Familiars, hope I'll get one eventually! <3
Falcon looks great too!
the gene is super meh to me but OMG CATS !!
the gene is super meh to me but OMG CATS !!
867.Pots150.Laneydragon_zpsspt6kihl.pngm2YbpzO.png
More cats? And a fox vista? You definitely know your fanbase, FR admins, but it'd be nice to see the love expand to different animal families too. It almost comes across as pandering.

The gene looks okay from what I've see , but the big blank space on the head and neck area is very unflattering on the Bogsneaks especially. The designs don't really have the sharp neatness of the secondary gene, but maybe I'll find out some things it looks nice on.
More cats? And a fox vista? You definitely know your fanbase, FR admins, but it'd be nice to see the love expand to different animal families too. It almost comes across as pandering.

The gene looks okay from what I've see , but the big blank space on the head and neck area is very unflattering on the Bogsneaks especially. The designs don't really have the sharp neatness of the secondary gene, but maybe I'll find out some things it looks nice on.
ccDyspX.png
Am I wrong to interpret the text from the vista as a possible new venue? Did I miss something in all this excitement?
Am I wrong to interpret the text from the vista as a possible new venue? Did I miss something in all this excitement?
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 71 72