Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | im. so. BORED!
argh... Ive finally got vacation, but no websites to go on. of course ive got flightrising but I cant really fill hours here. anybody got fun websites, preferably something like subeta, with chats and stuff? I've already tried furvilla btw its not for me, but everything else I wanna try :)
argh... Ive finally got vacation, but no websites to go on. of course ive got flightrising but I cant really fill hours here. anybody got fun websites, preferably something like subeta, with chats and stuff? I've already tried furvilla btw its not for me, but everything else I wanna try :)
@liasa223
Try chickensmoothie! It's free, and the pets are more like trading cards! You can spend hours sending trades to users to get the pets you want, and the forums are crazy huge and insanely active! The site is 8 and a half years old and very well established. ;) There's even an on-site art program that you can use to draw and post your art and comment on others!
@liasa223
Try chickensmoothie! It's free, and the pets are more like trading cards! You can spend hours sending trades to users to get the pets you want, and the forums are crazy huge and insanely active! The site is 8 and a half years old and very well established. ;) There's even an on-site art program that you can use to draw and post your art and comment on others!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2016-10-14 08:41:36] @liasa223 Try chickensmoothie! It's free, and the pets are more like trading cards! You can spend hours sending trades to users to get the pets you want, and the forums are crazy huge and insanely active! The site is 8 and a half years old and very well established. ;) There's even an on-site art program that you can use to draw and post your art and comment on others! [/quote] thanks, ill check it out!
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2016-10-14:
@liasa223

thanks, ill check it out!