Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Falcon: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72
More cats for my crazy cat Lady Arcania YES! Peregrine and falcon I just adore omg ~<3 Miss peregrine approves this.

tumblr_o43aviqPls1tm3g4vo8_250_zpsr60v4xai.gif
More cats for my crazy cat Lady Arcania YES! Peregrine and falcon I just adore omg ~<3 Miss peregrine approves this.

tumblr_o43aviqPls1tm3g4vo8_250_zpsr60v4xai.gif
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
Love that gene. But I'd prefer it to be above Underbelly and Glimmer since a lot of it is covered by those.
Love that gene. But I'd prefer it to be above Underbelly and Glimmer since a lot of it is covered by those.
DamphyrNabynbanner3xxs.png
@SuspiriaRu

There are a LOT of primary genes that leave the belly area blank already. It's actually a good thing that they're branching out more instead of making everything Underbelly- and Glimmer-friendly.
@SuspiriaRu

There are a LOT of primary genes that leave the belly area blank already. It's actually a good thing that they're branching out more instead of making everything Underbelly- and Glimmer-friendly.
@AtomicSamurai

I understand that. It's just that personally I find it hard to combine them with any of the other genes. Or rather I don't like them much but that's just my opinion.
@AtomicSamurai

I understand that. It's just that personally I find it hard to combine them with any of the other genes. Or rather I don't like them much but that's just my opinion.
DamphyrNabynbanner3xxs.png
Ahh finally! I had a bird-inspired dragon in my lair, glad I can finish my project properly now.
Ahh finally! I had a bird-inspired dragon in my lair, glad I can finish my project properly now.
nY8kPfz.png
THE FAMILIARS
I NEED THOSE
THE FAMILIARS
I NEED THOSE
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
omg cats o.o <3 yes!!
omg cats o.o <3 yes!!
tumblr_ntniiySSXm1s781qqo1_250.pngtumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko4_100.png
oh gods the animation of the cat guardians is so adorable..
oh gods the animation of the cat guardians is so adorable..
Wow!!
Wow!!
Frankenstein3.jpg
OH COME ON.....its enough new sGenestuff :( It pretteh and all but it kills the Auction House even more.... :/
OH COME ON.....its enough new sGenestuff :( It pretteh and all but it kills the Auction House even more.... :/
light_banner_fry4uqmfhpxa.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 71 72