Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Falcon: A New Primary Gene
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72
[quote name="Cheezay" date=2016-10-14 02:21:28] Not sure about it. t's pretty, but not something that I need necessarily in my lair. But who knows^^ Just have to check all the colors before I make my final conclusion :) [/quote] Forget what I said earlier. This gene is awesome. I already fell in love with some of the colors. UUaaahghhh why are you doing this to me Flight Rising?
Cheezay wrote on 2016-10-14:
Not sure about it. t's pretty, but not something that I need necessarily in my lair. But who knows^^ Just have to check all the colors before I make my final conclusion :)
Forget what I said earlier.
This gene is awesome. I already fell in love with some of the colors. UUaaahghhh why are you doing this to me Flight Rising?
eyeye_by_cheezayballz-d9xh325.gif
YESS FINALLY! <3
YESS FINALLY! <3
Aww yeahhh Peregrine is like my favorite gene ever, I already approve of this :D
Aww yeahhh Peregrine is like my favorite gene ever, I already approve of this :D
kV9q7M8.gif
@CookieMayhem it refers to the cat golems. Protectors = guardians.
@CookieMayhem it refers to the cat golems. Protectors = guardians.
tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o3_r1_250.png tumblr_nbg5q7COIL1qfrce9o5_r1_250.png
@FilipPiekny

Ahh... I forgot about that. Oopsies. Don't mind me.
@FilipPiekny

Ahh... I forgot about that. Oopsies. Don't mind me.
Check out my Lore & Bio Store! Everything is essentially free~!
Scribbles by DogiCrimson. See here!
F / +18hrs / Usually Online
WISHLIIIIST
________npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
;fko'pweg'Wef''epdf Need to buy
;fko'pweg'Wef''epdf Need to buy
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Oh, cool! First the new Rogue One trailer was released, now this gene and new kitty familiars! I love it, to the extent I've changed a gene plan for it. The artists did a really great job on this, and finally a companion gene to Peregrine. Though, it would have been better for the gene combination name if it was Peregrine Falcon rather than Falcon Peregrine.
Oh, cool! First the new Rogue One trailer was released, now this gene and new kitty familiars! I love it, to the extent I've changed a gene plan for it. The artists did a really great job on this, and finally a companion gene to Peregrine. Though, it would have been better for the gene combination name if it was Peregrine Falcon rather than Falcon Peregrine.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
aaa new gene and cat golems yes
aaa new gene and cat golems yes
xy | they/xem | +3 fr time | gen1s for sale
Yay! More kitties! There's never enough kitties...
Vista nad gene are neat too. :)
Yay! More kitties! There's never enough kitties...
Vista nad gene are neat too. :)
Aaaa!! Finally a matching gene for Peregrine!!!! And those golem cats are so cute!!!!!
Aaaa!! Finally a matching gene for Peregrine!!!! And those golem cats are so cute!!!!!
cake || 21 || agender || they/he || may or may not have a coatl problem
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 71 72