Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragons starving, trade for food?
1 2
I had a lot of things going on and I failed to check on my dragons regularly and now a lot of them are going hungry and have very depleted energy. I just want to catch up and get them back up to full energy. Im willing to trade treasure, gems, materials or what have you just shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Thank you <3
I had a lot of things going on and I failed to check on my dragons regularly and now a lot of them are going hungry and have very depleted energy. I just want to catch up and get them back up to full energy. Im willing to trade treasure, gems, materials or what have you just shoot me a message and we can work something out.

Thank you <3
@RayvinKittiy What do you have to trade, and what types of food do you need? :)
@RayvinKittiy What do you have to trade, and what types of food do you need? :)
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
Im willing to trade treasure, gems, materials or possibly items...

Im not sure what things go for.
Im willing to trade treasure, gems, materials or possibly items...

Im not sure what things go for.
@RayvinKittiy
I can give you four (one of each type) stacks (99 items) of 4 point foods for one of the newer festival apparel or some Baldwin materials (either purple sludge or blue goo). I have more food than that if you want it :)!
@RayvinKittiy
I can give you four (one of each type) stacks (99 items) of 4 point foods for one of the newer festival apparel or some Baldwin materials (either purple sludge or blue goo). I have more food than that if you want it :)!
@RayvinKitty I have a lot of meat in my hoard I could sell to you. What food do your dragons need?
@RayvinKitty I have a lot of meat in my hoard I could sell to you. What food do your dragons need?
mrPLcCg.png vkuVMgF.png a4J9Xct.jpg kdKchxL.jpg
honestly they need a little bit of everything XD but i could get away with mainly plants and insects with a pinch of seafood XD
honestly they need a little bit of everything XD but i could get away with mainly plants and insects with a pinch of seafood XD
@Antideriv

Thank you but I dont really have any Baldwin materials or recent festival apparel i actually missed the last few most recent festivals >.>
@Antideriv

Thank you but I dont really have any Baldwin materials or recent festival apparel i actually missed the last few most recent festivals >.>
@RayvinKittiy
I can sell you food for 20treasure for food point
Let me know how many food points and which kind of foods do you need
@RayvinKittiy
I can sell you food for 20treasure for food point
Let me know how many food points and which kind of foods do you need
PoU9kzE.png003_zpsb9abf975.gif
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1971216http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1969869
@RayvinKittiy I can send insects and plants . If u have any apparel (older festival apparel ) I can send u all the insects and plants u need.
@RayvinKittiy I can send insects and plants . If u have any apparel (older festival apparel ) I can send u all the insects and plants u need.
@RayvinKittiy
I can also do older festival apparel if you are willing to sell them! I'll just add on the extra treasure/stuff on my side if you want. :)
@RayvinKittiy
I can also do older festival apparel if you are willing to sell them! I'll just add on the extra treasure/stuff on my side if you want. :)
1 2