Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw Your Lair Challenge!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29
@SilverPhoenix

Sign me up please! I've been dying to draw my dragons for some time now, and this looks like a brill way to do it. I think I'll go for Hard / Insane, simply because my drawing times vary. I'm gonna draw all my permadragons.

Here's the thread link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2008234

@SilverPhoenix

Sign me up please! I've been dying to draw my dragons for some time now, and this looks like a brill way to do it. I think I'll go for Hard / Insane, simply because my drawing times vary. I'm gonna draw all my permadragons.

Here's the thread link: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2008234

"Olim draco draco semper. Once a dragon, always a dragon." ~ AmethystGems

Come visit the Violadawn clan and have some fun!
@SilverPhoenix

Yes I am so doing this! I've been meaning to give each of my dragons art

I'll be doing Insane level as well as drawing both dragons and gijinkas for more practice >:]

Here's the thread I'll be keeping them at
@SilverPhoenix

Yes I am so doing this! I've been meaning to give each of my dragons art

I'll be doing Insane level as well as drawing both dragons and gijinkas for more practice >:]

Here's the thread I'll be keeping them at
dhstbpt.pngR7vaGNv.pngYFZ4pMo.png
@SilverPhoenix Sign me up for Easy! Knowing myself I wouldn't be surprised if I kept going well beyond that difficulty, but there's no need to torment myself.

Here is the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2012212
@SilverPhoenix Sign me up for Easy! Knowing myself I wouldn't be surprised if I kept going well beyond that difficulty, but there's no need to torment myself.

Here is the thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2012212
Mine wouldn't be much of a challenge yet, seeing as I only have 8 dragons, but I was planning on drawing all of my dragons that I give personalities to, so this'll be fun. I'll probably make my own thread for it. I'll be doing Iris (in the avatar) tonight.
Mine wouldn't be much of a challenge yet, seeing as I only have 8 dragons, but I was planning on drawing all of my dragons that I give personalities to, so this'll be fun. I'll probably make my own thread for it. I'll be doing Iris (in the avatar) tonight.
@SilverPhoenix

This looks like fun! I need to get into the habit of practicing my drawing a bit more. Just medium for me right now, since I've over 100 dragons to draw.

Link to thread will be added later!
@SilverPhoenix

This looks like fun! I need to get into the habit of practicing my drawing a bit more. Just medium for me right now, since I've over 100 dragons to draw.

Link to thread will be added later!
@SilverPhoenix I want to improve my digital art, so sign me up for hard mode. I'll be drawing any dragons I'm not using for a project.

Link to thread: ~~~~
@SilverPhoenix I want to improve my digital art, so sign me up for hard mode. I'll be drawing any dragons I'm not using for a project.

Link to thread: ~~~~
dlJsEIj.png
@SilverPhoenix I think I'm gonna pop in here on Hard with "Permadragons except for fandom dragons" if I can, please! (since I don't want to just be drawing fandom characters over and over lol)
@SilverPhoenix I think I'm gonna pop in here on Hard with "Permadragons except for fandom dragons" if I can, please! (since I don't want to just be drawing fandom characters over and over lol)
@WarriorMaiden This could be fun. In case you didn't already have enough to do. X3
@WarriorMaiden This could be fun. In case you didn't already have enough to do. X3
pMyfYgE.png
@ArkhamInmate666
Oh yeah, sis, I just lounge about all day with nothing to do.... You do remember that Nik likes to EAT the paper in trying to draw on? XP Remind me to tickle torture you when you get down here... *shakes head and pulls out half chewed drawing pad*
@ArkhamInmate666
Oh yeah, sis, I just lounge about all day with nothing to do.... You do remember that Nik likes to EAT the paper in trying to draw on? XP Remind me to tickle torture you when you get down here... *shakes head and pulls out half chewed drawing pad*
On between 8-22 server time. If I don't respond, I'm asleep! XD
brewing.png
tumblr_onwju7SRmm1u8scv6o1_75sq.png My room is so full of books,
you'd need a library card to get in!
I belong to Anti-Socials Anonymous.
So far, we have yet to meet...
@WarriorMaiden
Haha! And yet you still pull out the paper!! *leans back and puts fingertips together* I knew you could not resist the challenge. *evil grin*
@WarriorMaiden
Haha! And yet you still pull out the paper!! *leans back and puts fingertips together* I knew you could not resist the challenge. *evil grin*
pMyfYgE.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29