Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Draw Your Lair Challenge!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29
@SilverPhoenix
Decided to join!
Here is my thread~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1987875

I'm going to die in the process but ill try!
@SilverPhoenix
Decided to join!
Here is my thread~
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1987875

I'm going to die in the process but ill try!
@SilverPhoenix this will be good for practicing art, so sign me up for Medium! I will be doing my entire lair. I'll ping you again when I have made the challenge thread.
Edit: here's the thread! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1989134
@SilverPhoenix this will be good for practicing art, so sign me up for Medium! I will be doing my entire lair. I'll ping you again when I have made the challenge thread.
Edit: here's the thread! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1989134
ice_demiboybling_by_cicide76536-dcn9o5e.gifp7h5Nyu.pngarcane_demigirlbling_by_cicide76536-dcn9nzp.gif
@Marmite

Pinging myself so I can find this thread after I finished with all those exams...

Due to problems with wrist I didn't draw anything during last few months (and I generally didn't put my hand on any sort of digital drawing since I was 17 year old with a wolf persona vomited in Gimp). So, yeah, my art will probably look like utter crap, but I have to practice somehow...
@Marmite

Pinging myself so I can find this thread after I finished with all those exams...

Due to problems with wrist I didn't draw anything during last few months (and I generally didn't put my hand on any sort of digital drawing since I was 17 year old with a wolf persona vomited in Gimp). So, yeah, my art will probably look like utter crap, but I have to practice somehow...
@SilverPhoenix I'll definitely do this! Can you put me down for Insane?
@SilverPhoenix I'll definitely do this! Can you put me down for Insane?
@SilverPhoenix Whole lair (though it's incomplete, it's still 20+ or so dragons) on insane mode...

:))))) school is for chumps.
@SilverPhoenix Whole lair (though it's incomplete, it's still 20+ or so dragons) on insane mode...

:))))) school is for chumps.
@SilverPheonix

put me in the list please! ill be doing all of my dragons, and on the insane difficulty
@SilverPheonix

put me in the list please! ill be doing all of my dragons, and on the insane difficulty
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@SilverPhoenix - If I'm going to be drawing my permadragons as part of an Inktober challenge, can I also count it toward the Draw Your Lair Challenge? I'll be doing it on medium-hard difficulty and they will on by put on my art tumblr. ~link~
@SilverPhoenix - If I'm going to be drawing my permadragons as part of an Inktober challenge, can I also count it toward the Draw Your Lair Challenge? I'll be doing it on medium-hard difficulty and they will on by put on my art tumblr. ~link~
@SilverPhoenix

Wanting to do this and challenge myself! I'm gonna do all my permababbins (50 of them) in Insane mode. I am insane yes, but I wanna do this :D

Oh and, can we do Gijinkas (human forms) instead of drawing the dragons?
@SilverPhoenix

Wanting to do this and challenge myself! I'm gonna do all my permababbins (50 of them) in Insane mode. I am insane yes, but I wanna do this :D

Oh and, can we do Gijinkas (human forms) instead of drawing the dragons?
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@SilverPhoenix huh, I've started this challenge without realizing it lol
You can sign me up for... hard more I guess. My drawings take between 30 to 90 minutes so that's a good compromise.
Should I post all the ones I've drawn here? It'll be a long post....
@SilverPhoenix huh, I've started this challenge without realizing it lol
You can sign me up for... hard more I guess. My drawings take between 30 to 90 minutes so that's a good compromise.
Should I post all the ones I've drawn here? It'll be a long post....
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@SilverPhoenix
Could you sign me up for medium? I'll put the thread link here in just a sec!

Edit: here it is!
@SilverPhoenix
Could you sign me up for medium? I'll put the thread link here in just a sec!

Edit: here it is!
IMG_3120.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29