Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | CLOSED [ WILL BE BACK 11/30/13}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Someone picked her up but I will be keeping a link to this post and spread the word out to people about it as well! :) Thank you though for your time.
Someone picked her up but I will be keeping a link to this post and spread the word out to people about it as well! :) Thank you though for your time.
light.png EYsL4ga.gif
Ooh, yay, another rescue service! ^.^ Well done. :)
Ooh, yay, another rescue service! ^.^ Well done. :)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Ooh! Hello! I have this SD, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1145528] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11456/1145528_350.png[/img] [/url] Mulberry iridescent/Blue eye spots/Gold She's for sale for 32k :) though I'm definitely willing to haggle. I got her from a reserve and like her to have a good home :)
Ooh! Hello!
I have this SD,

1145528_350.png

Mulberry iridescent/Blue eye spots/Gold

She's for sale for 32k :) though I'm definitely willing to haggle. I got her from a reserve and like her to have a good home :)
I have 17k now is that to low?
@sheriru
I have 17k now is that to low?
@sheriru
29wwdqx.jpg
@Balto6 hmmm since this is for a good cause, could you do 25k? :) I can put her on hold :3
@Balto6 hmmm since this is for a good cause, could you do 25k? :) I can put her on hold :3
Yea send the crossroads my bro is sending me the rest of the cash
@sheriru
Yea send the crossroads my bro is sending me the rest of the cash
@sheriru
29wwdqx.jpg
@Balto6 alright, thanks and good luck! :3
@Balto6 alright, thanks and good luck! :3
Bump for good luck!
Bump for good luck!
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12176/1217529_350.png[/img] I have four babies that look like this, One is obsidian/mulberry/violet. The others are all shadow/mulberry with odd terts. I have not been able to sell them, and they're grown now. If be willing to donate 1 or them, because I love what you are providing. :) And if you'd like to buy any of them, you'd be a hero! :) I'm trying to save up for a triple ice female to go with my male, but that's hard when nothing is selling. I had them listed in the AH for 20,000 treasure, but I'm willing to haggle if needed :)
1217529_350.png

I have four babies that look like this,
One is obsidian/mulberry/violet.
The others are all shadow/mulberry with odd terts.
I have not been able to sell them, and they're grown now.
If be willing to donate 1 or them, because I love what you are providing. :)
And if you'd like to buy any of them, you'd be a hero! :)

I'm trying to save up for a triple ice female to go with my male, but that's hard when nothing is selling.

I had them listed in the AH for 20,000 treasure, but I'm willing to haggle if needed :)
funny-gifs-my-kinda-fight.gif
Bump for good luck! I like this idea.
Bump for good luck! I like this idea.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7