Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Experimental Art Shop of Confusion!
1 2 3
[b]Hello there, frembs.[/b] I'm interested in opening a quick sketch art shop, just for the time being until I can get something nicer set up. I'm uh, not really great with formalities, so... I want to draw sketches, mainly. I could do waist up or bust sketches, for right now. I specialize in drawing humans, but would really like to try drawing dragons as well. I'd also love to try drawing gijinkas. The downside here is that I have no experience drawing dragons, so it might be a train wreck. Super professional, right? Either way, here are some examples of my (human) work: [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/ed17259c9c4103cfb0feee016968edb6/tumblr_oe7hjoIUjW1td8r0yo1_540.jpg[/img] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/8f124bc9bc71e94300c8b7ff774b6109/tumblr_ochsj3RYCX1td8r0yo1_540.jpg[/img] More examples here! [b][url]http://skullfuctart.tumblr.com/[/url][/b] Now, about prices... Make an offer! Obviously, I would only accept a fair one, but... I'm saving up money to get fancy genes, and more nest space. If you (for some reason) want something fancier than a sketch, my USD commissions are also open. Message me if you have any questions! I'll draw pretty much anything, but would charge more for a complicated outfit/character. Anyway, thanks for looking!
Hello there, frembs.

I'm interested in opening a quick sketch art shop, just for the time being until I can get something nicer set up.

I'm uh, not really great with formalities, so...

I want to draw sketches, mainly. I could do waist up or bust sketches, for right now. I specialize in drawing humans, but would really like to try drawing dragons as well. I'd also love to try drawing gijinkas.

The downside here is that I have no experience drawing dragons, so it might be a train wreck. Super professional, right?

Either way, here are some examples of my (human) work:

tumblr_oe7hjoIUjW1td8r0yo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ochsj3RYCX1td8r0yo1_540.jpg

More examples here! http://skullfuctart.tumblr.com/

Now, about prices... Make an offer! Obviously, I would only accept a fair one, but... I'm saving up money to get fancy genes, and more nest space.

If you (for some reason) want something fancier than a sketch, my USD commissions are also open. Message me if you have any questions!

I'll draw pretty much anything, but would charge more for a complicated outfit/character.

Anyway, thanks for looking!
In the meantime, I shall pick my nose.
In the meantime, I shall pick my nose.
@SFPuck

Holy **** you art is cool O_o

I couldn't find your USD prices in your blog... Would I be able to get anything with 500 gems when I get money?
@SFPuck

I couldn't find your USD prices in your blog... Would I be able to get anything with 500 gems when I get money?
zy8HEZC.gif
[quote name="Chardano" date=2016-10-13 04:47:11] @SFPuck Holy **** you art is cool O_o I couldn't find your USD prices in your blog... Would I be able to get anything with 500 gems when I get money? [/quote] !!! Thank you!! I'm reworking my price sheet currently, because my old one didn't make any sense at all. Hah, maybe I should be working on that........ ANYWAY. I could totally do something for 500 gems! If paying in USD is easier, just let me know what sort of thing you want and what your budget is, and we can try to figure something out!
Chardano wrote on 2016-10-13:
@SFPuck

!!! Thank you!!

I'm reworking my price sheet currently, because my old one didn't make any sense at all. Hah, maybe I should be working on that........

ANYWAY. I could totally do something for 500 gems! If paying in USD is easier, just let me know what sort of thing you want and what your budget is, and we can try to figure something out!
@SFPuck

hello!

I LOVE your art and would love to commision you!
Im just looking for someone who would piece together a new dragon OC I have in my mind. A simple fullbody sketchy thing would do
the thing is
I dont realy have any treasure or gems :x
but I do have alot of things I dont care about
so have a look maybe? http://sta.sh/2oktr4gc12f?edit=1

thanks even if you say no! <3
@SFPuck

hello!

I LOVE your art and would love to commision you!
Im just looking for someone who would piece together a new dragon OC I have in my mind. A simple fullbody sketchy thing would do
the thing is
I dont realy have any treasure or gems :x
but I do have alot of things I dont care about
so have a look maybe? http://sta.sh/2oktr4gc12f?edit=1

thanks even if you say no! <3
@SFPuck
Would you be okay with doing an expression sheet for one of my characters? I need it for RP icons, there's a skype DnD game and she's my faceclaim.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk pricing! ^w^ Have a wonderful day!
@SFPuck
Would you be okay with doing an expression sheet for one of my characters? I need it for RP icons, there's a skype DnD game and she's my faceclaim.

Let me know if you're interested and we can talk pricing! ^w^ Have a wonderful day!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@SFPuck

Cool! I'll send you a message when I get some rl money (tomorrow) so we can talk more about it.
@SFPuck

Cool! I'll send you a message when I get some rl money (tomorrow) so we can talk more about it.
zy8HEZC.gif
@EmissioDraco

Thank you!!!

I'm only looking for a couple things aside from gems or treasure, but I will still take a look just in case! Sorry to be a pain in the butt ^^;

Either way, thank you for your interest!

EDIT: Ok, I take that back, you have some really cool stuff in there. Unfortunately, I am really new to this game and have no idea what half of it is. I'm especially interested in the purple nonsense with the bones on it on page 9. Sorry for not knowing what I want, arghhh
@EmissioDraco

Thank you!!!

I'm only looking for a couple things aside from gems or treasure, but I will still take a look just in case! Sorry to be a pain in the butt ^^;

Either way, thank you for your interest!

EDIT: Ok, I take that back, you have some really cool stuff in there. Unfortunately, I am really new to this game and have no idea what half of it is. I'm especially interested in the purple nonsense with the bones on it on page 9. Sorry for not knowing what I want, arghhh
@Sirene

I would definitely be interested! Sorry for my slow response, though...

Anyway, are they a human character or something else? It doesn't matter a ton, just know that I have less practice at other things but will still do my best. Hopefully I'm not too late responding, and thank you!
@Sirene

I would definitely be interested! Sorry for my slow response, though...

Anyway, are they a human character or something else? It doesn't matter a ton, just know that I have less practice at other things but will still do my best. Hopefully I'm not too late responding, and thank you!
@Chardano

Heyyy, funny story, I'm really new to this site (and forums in general) so I didn't know I had to @ you for you to get a notification ^^; Sorry about that! My friend told me later, so embarrassing...

Anyway, yes! Keep me posted, and I hope you're having a good day!
@Chardano

Heyyy, funny story, I'm really new to this site (and forums in general) so I didn't know I had to @ you for you to get a notification ^^; Sorry about that! My friend told me later, so embarrassing...

Anyway, yes! Keep me posted, and I hope you're having a good day!
1 2 3