Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Experimental Art Shop of Confusion!
1 2 3
@SFPuck

Would 220k treasure be a reasonable price for a waist up sketch of this guy? ^_^

If it is, let me know. I'd love to send you a PM with more details of him!
@SFPuck

Would 220k treasure be a reasonable price for a waist up sketch of this guy? ^_^

If it is, let me know. I'd love to send you a PM with more details of him!
WUHyKt0.png
@Awilixi

Yes!! On top of that, I really like his design. I wouldn't be able to start work on it until this evening, though... If that's still ok with you, I'd love to draw him!
@Awilixi

Yes!! On top of that, I really like his design. I wouldn't be able to start work on it until this evening, though... If that's still ok with you, I'd love to draw him!
@SFPuck

Thank you so much! That's totally fine, of course! I'll send a PM ^_^
Would you like me to send treasure now or after?
@SFPuck

Thank you so much! That's totally fine, of course! I'll send a PM ^_^
Would you like me to send treasure now or after?
WUHyKt0.png
@SFPuck

you can have all my purple nonsense with bones and more! as I said ...I dont care for my hoard things anymore so take what you want and how much you want :D I dont mind :D

soooo ...should I then do a commision info and send you my purple boney nonsense? :B
@SFPuck

you can have all my purple nonsense with bones and more! as I said ...I dont care for my hoard things anymore so take what you want and how much you want :D I dont mind :D

soooo ...should I then do a commision info and send you my purple boney nonsense? :B
@SFPuck

Okay, hello!
So, would you be interested in drawing this character with some amount of gems/usd? Which one do you prefer and how much do you think would be appropriate price? :-)
@SFPuck

Okay, hello!
So, would you be interested in drawing this character with some amount of gems/usd? Which one do you prefer and how much do you think would be appropriate price? :-)
@EmissioDraco

AWESOMEEEE!!! Yes please! Send the info whenever you're ready! Ah, I gotta warn you though, I'm in the process of moving IRL, so I might be slightly slow (like it might take a day or two)

If it needs to be done in a hurry, I can try to work fast, though!
@EmissioDraco

AWESOMEEEE!!! Yes please! Send the info whenever you're ready! Ah, I gotta warn you though, I'm in the process of moving IRL, so I might be slightly slow (like it might take a day or two)

If it needs to be done in a hurry, I can try to work fast, though!
@Chardano

!!! I love her design!! I would prefer USD because then I can use it to get food or something, or help with my renttttt... If gems are easier for you, I can take those, though!

As far as price range, my prices range from 5$ to 100$ish, 5$ being a bust sketch, and 100$ being more like a full body, full colored picture with a detailed background. I'm pretty open to talking about prices, though!

...Sorry that's not super helpful, I'll try to get a proper price sheet up as soon as possible!
@Chardano

!!! I love her design!! I would prefer USD because then I can use it to get food or something, or help with my renttttt... If gems are easier for you, I can take those, though!

As far as price range, my prices range from 5$ to 100$ish, 5$ being a bust sketch, and 100$ being more like a full body, full colored picture with a detailed background. I'm pretty open to talking about prices, though!

...Sorry that's not super helpful, I'll try to get a proper price sheet up as soon as possible!
@SFPuck

are you possibly open for USD commissions? :3
@SFPuck

are you possibly open for USD commissions? :3
@BloodyBunny

I am!! I actually like USD commissions best, but I didn't think anyone would actually be interested in them.

I don't have a current price sheet, sorry >:

But, if you let me know your budget and what sort of picture you'd like, we could work something out if you're interested!
@BloodyBunny

I am!! I actually like USD commissions best, but I didn't think anyone would actually be interested in them.

I don't have a current price sheet, sorry >:

But, if you let me know your budget and what sort of picture you'd like, we could work something out if you're interested!
@SFPuck

i'm not totally sure either.
would 400k sound reasonable for two headshots?
if so, that'd be 5 USD since you can get 500 gems for that.

can pay more of course since my two girls are probably a bit more detailed.
@SFPuck

i'm not totally sure either.
would 400k sound reasonable for two headshots?
if so, that'd be 5 USD since you can get 500 gems for that.

can pay more of course since my two girls are probably a bit more detailed.
1 2 3