Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] RP Partners
1 2 3

@Vistron

You could start something, it would be easier for me to react to that anyway. }
@Vistron

@Vistron

You could start something, it would be easier for me to react to that anyway. }
@Vistron
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Canvas

Just your typical, 4 way party working your way through the world to stop evil. But throwing in your own twists in it. ;;

@Whim

So sorry! I wasn't feeling well within the past week. But I feel better where I can actually reply to people. Are you still interested?
@Canvas

Just your typical, 4 way party working your way through the world to stop evil. But throwing in your own twists in it. ;;

@Whim

So sorry! I wasn't feeling well within the past week. But I feel better where I can actually reply to people. Are you still interested?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@vistron Hello, hello! I would totally be interested in attempting to give some RP a go if that's cool. Final Fantasy-like stuff totally has my interest, RPG-ish stuff, steampunk, fantasy etc. Basically everything you've mentioned I think sounds really cool.
I've never RP'd using FR dragons though cause I generally RP humanoid characters/never used dragons as characters before if that's alright. I haven't been here long enough

I understand the depression-y feels and such so I'm totally alright with that, and posts taking time and stuff. I don't think RP posting should be stressful to anyone honestly. It takes time and we all have lives!

No rush on replies and all. Take your time. I see some people already posted so it's all good. Thank ye! :>
@vistron Hello, hello! I would totally be interested in attempting to give some RP a go if that's cool. Final Fantasy-like stuff totally has my interest, RPG-ish stuff, steampunk, fantasy etc. Basically everything you've mentioned I think sounds really cool.
I've never RP'd using FR dragons though cause I generally RP humanoid characters/never used dragons as characters before if that's alright. I haven't been here long enough

I understand the depression-y feels and such so I'm totally alright with that, and posts taking time and stuff. I don't think RP posting should be stressful to anyone honestly. It takes time and we all have lives!

No rush on replies and all. Take your time. I see some people already posted so it's all good. Thank ye! :>

@Vistron

I'm still up to it if you are!

@Vistron

I'm still up to it if you are!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhIHd9PNx.gif
pop-up art shop

she/her
FR +3
@Nathahniel

Oh sweet~ I'm glad I have another user that likes what I love to rp. c:

We don't have to do our FR dragons! :0 I have humanoid characters too~ They just can turn into dragons too. ;;; But I can also just make up some character on the spot too! c:

So lets see. I'm trying to think up some world where we can have our characters on an JRPG based can be set in. Of course, there will be the antagonist. We can both have two characters join up to make a party! And then make a guild of sorts. :0 You can have as many as you want as long as you can play them all. ;;;

Anything on your part?
@Nathahniel

Oh sweet~ I'm glad I have another user that likes what I love to rp. c:

We don't have to do our FR dragons! :0 I have humanoid characters too~ They just can turn into dragons too. ;;; But I can also just make up some character on the spot too! c:

So lets see. I'm trying to think up some world where we can have our characters on an JRPG based can be set in. Of course, there will be the antagonist. We can both have two characters join up to make a party! And then make a guild of sorts. :0 You can have as many as you want as long as you can play them all. ;;;

Anything on your part?
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron Ohhh them changing into dragons sounds really cool too. I have no issues with that!
I usually make up characters on the spot base don the plot ideas and stuff myself so I'm used to that. xD
Uhh I usually ask some questions abou tif you'd have anything in mind first, would you want to continue discussing here or in PMs? :D
I have a few characters/ideas that could likely be easily tossed into an idea like yours though!
@Vistron Ohhh them changing into dragons sounds really cool too. I have no issues with that!
I usually make up characters on the spot base don the plot ideas and stuff myself so I'm used to that. xD
Uhh I usually ask some questions abou tif you'd have anything in mind first, would you want to continue discussing here or in PMs? :D
I have a few characters/ideas that could likely be easily tossed into an idea like yours though!
@Nathahniel

Oh sweet~

We can talk here or on PM. Doesn't matter to me. c:
@Nathahniel

Oh sweet~

We can talk here or on PM. Doesn't matter to me. c:
MVxSTuW.jpg
@Vistron I'm going to send a PM if that's alright. I find it easier to manage. xD
@Vistron I'm going to send a PM if that's alright. I find it easier to manage. xD
@Vistron

Before I start typing up any ideas, are you still looking for roleplay?
@Vistron

Before I start typing up any ideas, are you still looking for roleplay?
@Akivara

Woah. You found this. I'm always up for rps. c: Just keep in mind that I can get busy. ;;;
@Akivara

Woah. You found this. I'm always up for rps. c: Just keep in mind that I can get busy. ;;;
MVxSTuW.jpg
1 2 3