Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sky's Adopts! 7 breeds - FULL
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22
@sky i understand i dont mind waiting for foreverheart to be done
@sky i understand i dont mind waiting for foreverheart to be done
boIu4p9.png
@darkarcangel5
Done and done! Again, very sorry for the wait ^^

@excessnight
Yours is up too :D

@lunusdragoness
I did yours whilst I was at it ^^
Hope everything is ok, if you want anything changed let me know, as for payment, if you have it spare that would be great but its been a while so if your no longer able to pay I can understand, Either way its yours ^^

@XeonDarkwood97
Sorry hun, didn't get to finish it tonight and a massive storms rolling over so im going to shut everything down and off, head into bed and hide away for the evening lol (darn Australian weather!!)
Let me know at any point if you want to cancel, I wont hold it against you. If your happy continuing to wait however I'll get it done very soon! :D

oh god!.... Im off guys!!!! O_O
*runs and hides*
@darkarcangel5
Done and done! Again, very sorry for the wait ^^

@excessnight
Yours is up too :D

@lunusdragoness
I did yours whilst I was at it ^^
Hope everything is ok, if you want anything changed let me know, as for payment, if you have it spare that would be great but its been a while so if your no longer able to pay I can understand, Either way its yours ^^

@XeonDarkwood97
Sorry hun, didn't get to finish it tonight and a massive storms rolling over so im going to shut everything down and off, head into bed and hide away for the evening lol (darn Australian weather!!)
Let me know at any point if you want to cancel, I wont hold it against you. If your happy continuing to wait however I'll get it done very soon! :D

oh god!.... Im off guys!!!! O_O
*runs and hides*
@sky I will be getting the needed treasure to pay again soon
@sky I will be getting the needed treasure to pay again soon
boIu4p9.png
@Sky, no problem!
@Sky, no problem!
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o3_250.png
@Sky
Thank you!
Hope that storm doesn't damage anything.
@Sky
Thank you!
Hope that storm doesn't damage anything.
@Sky they look so amazing C: realy need one x'D But take your time, I don't mind waiting ^-^ Adoptable Breed: Imperial Gender: male Image/link of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1087796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10878/1087796_350.png[/img] [/url] Items: none Text: could you put my username (BloodyBunny) and ID (26337) somewhere on the picture please? or only the name, if the ID take too much place x'D Thanks C: When should I send the payment?
@Sky

they look so amazing C: realy need one x'D
But take your time, I don't mind waiting ^-^

Adoptable Breed: Imperial
Image/link of dragon:

1087796_350.png

Items: none
Text: could you put my username (BloodyBunny) and ID (26337) somewhere on the picture please? or only the name, if the ID take too much place x'D

Thanks C: When should I send the payment?
@Sky Adoptable Breed: Skydancer Gender: Female Image/link of dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=199249] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1993/199249_350.png[/img] [/url] Items: Guilded Crown Text: The Blood Rose Clan *Also instead of gembond, would it be possible for her to have (Celtic) tribal markings (same color) instead? - And the Emblem can be left out as well - Aaaand is it alright if it wasn't so big? Maybe half the size? That would be 6-10k?
@Sky

Adoptable Breed: Skydancer

Image/link of dragon:

199249_350.png

Items: Guilded Crown
Text: The Blood Rose Clan

*Also instead of gembond, would it be possible for her to have (Celtic) tribal markings (same color) instead? - And the Emblem can be left out as well - Aaaand is it alright if it wasn't so big? Maybe half the size?

That would be 6-10k?
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
Image/link of dragon:
Text: Frigga in a light pink color
@Sky

Total: 5kT?
Image/link of dragon:
Text: Frigga in a light pink color