Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I have MOVED!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Aztec [b]Username:[/b] SilverFoxDemon [b]Requested Style:[/b] Chibi [b]Payment Method:[/b] Gems + items -- 200g + these items: [item=Shadow Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Ember Sylvan Wings][item=Fire Flower]x99 [b]Link to Dragon/References:[/b] Gardenia and Lieu -- they're a couple! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25708548][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/257086/25708548.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25627259][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/256273/25627259.png[/img][/url] [b]Request Details:[/b] I'm looking to get a piece of these two that can double as a hatchery banner--the two of them would be holding it, of course, probably with opposite corners in their mouths, unless you can think of something more creative than that? If possible, I'd like for them to be fullbody, but they do not require all their apparel--they only really need the things on their heads (Gardenia's flower crown, Lieu's antlers and wreath) but if you choose to draw the rest, that's cool, too! The banner itself should be nature-themed, reading "Secluded Vale", which I've decided will be the name of my new hatchery ;w; I'd like to request a full version as well as an actual banner (a cropped version focusing on the banner itself, with the two lovely ladies still seen), one that can be used in my hatchery! Credit will of course be given to you for it :) Other than things mentioned here, the details of the piece are up to you! Gardenia has some lore in her bio if that helps you with an expression for her, I'm working on Lieu's today so it should be there later ^-^ [b]If you require extra payment for this, please let me know![/b]
@Aztec

Username: SilverFoxDemon

Requested Style: Chibi

Payment Method: Gems + items -- 200g + these items:
Shadow Runestone Nature Runestone Ember Sylvan Wings Fire Flower x99

Link to Dragon/References: Gardenia and Lieu -- they're a couple!
25708548.png25627259.png

Request Details: I'm looking to get a piece of these two that can double as a hatchery banner--the two of them would be holding it, of course, probably with opposite corners in their mouths, unless you can think of something more creative than that?

If possible, I'd like for them to be fullbody, but they do not require all their apparel--they only really need the things on their heads (Gardenia's flower crown, Lieu's antlers and wreath) but if you choose to draw the rest, that's cool, too!

The banner itself should be nature-themed, reading "Secluded Vale", which I've decided will be the name of my new hatchery ;w;

I'd like to request a full version as well as an actual banner (a cropped version focusing on the banner itself, with the two lovely ladies still seen), one that can be used in my hatchery! Credit will of course be given to you for it :)

Other than things mentioned here, the details of the piece are up to you! Gardenia has some lore in her bio if that helps you with an expression for her, I'm working on Lieu's today so it should be there later ^-^

If you require extra payment for this, please let me know!
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@Aztec Oh my goodness I love it! And I love the background! Ahhh such pretty colors~ Thank you so much! Is it okay If I put it in their bios with proper credit to you?
@Aztec Oh my goodness I love it! And I love the background! Ahhh such pretty colors~ Thank you so much! Is it okay If I put it in their bios with proper credit to you?
Discord: IceyKaii#0308
Help me hatch some Pokemon? :3 http://pfq.me/Kaii
@Aztec

Oh, it's no problem! It looks great to me, so I'll go ahead and send the payment over, thank you!
@Aztec

Oh, it's no problem! It looks great to me, so I'll go ahead and send the payment over, thank you!
@Aztec
I'm thinking you just forgot to update the slots, but I wanted to make sure--you received payment for mine, right? o.o I wanted to make sure everything went through correctly o.o
@Aztec
I'm thinking you just forgot to update the slots, but I wanted to make sure--you received payment for mine, right? o.o I wanted to make sure everything went through correctly o.o
@Aztec
No rush in any way, I just wanted to make sure the payment went through and everything, haha :)

School and work come before the fun (unfortunately at times) so take your time, no need to rush :) Though hopefully it does calm down for your sake, sounds stressful >.>
@Aztec
No rush in any way, I just wanted to make sure the payment went through and everything, haha :)

School and work come before the fun (unfortunately at times) so take your time, no need to rush :) Though hopefully it does calm down for your sake, sounds stressful >.>
@Aztec no worries! Real life should come first, take your time <3
@Aztec no worries! Real life should come first, take your time <3
LI2dqMf.png
@Aztec
Oh no, definitely around the same size xD Gardenia is huge compared to Lieu--actually, I think she's the biggest dragon in my lair >.>
@Aztec
Oh no, definitely around the same size xD Gardenia is huge compared to Lieu--actually, I think she's the biggest dragon in my lair >.>
@Aztec
No rush of course! ouo /
@Aztec
No rush of course! ouo /
@Aztec ahhhhhh *^* it's amazing! I don't know how you managed the crystal so well but colour me impressed
sending the payment now! <3
@Aztec ahhhhhh *^* it's amazing! I don't know how you managed the crystal so well but colour me impressed
sending the payment now! <3
LI2dqMf.png
@Aztec
I'd love to commission you next paycheck, if you don't mind helping me figure out how to transfer those funds to you :) I haven't commissioned anyone for USD before!
@Aztec
I'd love to commission you next paycheck, if you don't mind helping me figure out how to transfer those funds to you :) I haven't commissioned anyone for USD before!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23