Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] 2 TRI-WHITE IMPS + [S] WHI/WHI/MAI
1 2 3 4
@Sitka

That's perfectly fine! In that case would it be okay to buy her for 500k?
@Sitka

That's perfectly fine! In that case would it be okay to buy her for 500k?
@Sarinna
I don't so far!

@Muri
You can indeed. ^^ Toss me a crossroads!
@Sarinna
I don't so far!

@Muri
You can indeed. ^^ Toss me a crossroads!
@Sitka The boy I showed you is for sale *wink wink wink wink* triple white iri/shim/gb!
@Sitka The boy I showed you is for sale *wink wink wink wink* triple white iri/shim/gb!
@sitka

i'm gonna sit these babies out this round, but shoot me a ping next time the parents breed! :D

(i just blew like 1 mil buying and geneing up a triple rose WC so i'm not buying anything else for a while lmao)
@sitka

i'm gonna sit these babies out this round, but shoot me a ping next time the parents breed! :D

(i just blew like 1 mil buying and geneing up a triple rose WC so i'm not buying anything else for a while lmao)
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
@Sarinna
Oh, you tempt me so. What are you looking for for him?

@finches
Ah, I saw your tumblr post! That's a gorgeous pair. ;w; I'll ping you if you ping me? :D
@Sarinna
Oh, you tempt me so. What are you looking for for him?

@finches
Ah, I saw your tumblr post! That's a gorgeous pair. ;w; I'll ping you if you ping me? :D
@Sitka I have no idea, he's in the AH for 800kT but i just kicked the highest price I could think off XD I'd be up for a trade possibly, or a future baby, or treasure, or gems, or whatever :c
@Sitka I have no idea, he's in the AH for 800kT but i just kicked the highest price I could think off XD I'd be up for a trade possibly, or a future baby, or treasure, or gems, or whatever :c
@Sitka

Thank-you so much! I'll be sure to take good care of her.
@Sitka

Thank-you so much! I'll be sure to take good care of her.
@Sarinna
I'll think about it and let you know. ^^
@Sarinna
I'll think about it and let you know. ^^
@Muri
Sure thing! I'm glad you like her. :D
@Muri
Sure thing! I'm glad you like her. :D
@Sitka Okey I'm leaving him the AH for this ridiculous price while I decide what I'll do with him... I actually have the money to buy an imp mate for him but I dunno, I fell like I have too many white/maize dragons u.u If you want him we can figure a more realistic price xD
@Sitka Okey I'm leaving him the AH for this ridiculous price while I decide what I'll do with him... I actually have the money to buy an imp mate for him but I dunno, I fell like I have too many white/maize dragons u.u If you want him we can figure a more realistic price xD
1 2 3 4