Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Flight Immunity [Wrap-Up]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Delcat got my flu shot over the summer at my regular doctor's checkup! :D this is a great idea!
@Delcat got my flu shot over the summer at my regular doctor's checkup! :D this is a great idea!
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Delcat,

My husband and I got our flu shots in September, as soon as our doctor got his supply in.
@Delcat,

My husband and I got our flu shots in September, as soon as our doctor got his supply in.
HEveOVO.png
@Delcat

I can't do the thing right now for health reasons, but my family has been vaccinated! (So hopefully I will be protected by proxy. Eugh, flu, dnw.)
@Delcat

I can't do the thing right now for health reasons, but my family has been vaccinated! (So hopefully I will be protected by proxy. Eugh, flu, dnw.)

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
@Delcat

I got my vaccinations last year at my school :)
@Delcat

I got my vaccinations last year at my school :)
lightvs1.png
Step forth, adventurous stranger in search of the unknown.
Fear not descending darkness, but remember the light that shone.
lightvs1.png
Aaaah, it's great to be getting entries in already! Thank you everyone, and please be patient, this is, in fact, my first rodeo!

For the record, I have gotten my own flu shot this year 8B I forgot to mention |D

Thanks everyone!
Aaaah, it's great to be getting entries in already! Thank you everyone, and please be patient, this is, in fact, my first rodeo!

For the record, I have gotten my own flu shot this year 8B I forgot to mention |D

Thanks everyone!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat GETTING MY FLU SHOT THIS WEEK because lol retail
@Delcat GETTING MY FLU SHOT THIS WEEK because lol retail
One day he will be free...
@Delcat

Name: BrinBellway
ID: 126115
Pledge: I'm going to attend my doctor's office's flu shot day on November 12th.
@Delcat

Name: BrinBellway
ID: 126115
Pledge: I'm going to attend my doctor's office's flu shot day on November 12th.
eimdef.gif
@Delcat this is a great idea! I'd like to add that if you are Canadian, you can get a free flu shot from Shoppers Drug Mart in the following provinces if you bring your health card: British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
@Delcat this is a great idea! I'd like to add that if you are Canadian, you can get a free flu shot from Shoppers Drug Mart in the following provinces if you bring your health card: British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, New Brunswick, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador, and Prince Edward Island.
tgTY.png
@Naga

Thanks so much, info added!
@Naga

Thanks so much, info added!
frog_duck.pngducky3.png
@Delcat I've started getting mine the first Tuesday in September each year to make it easier to remember. Had to delay a day this year to accommodate my disability appeal hearing, but it got done!

I <3 Walgreen's give/get program--that's why I go back each year.

Don't forget to add regular CVS pharmacies, not just Target-CVS. Also, I imagine just about any pharmacy in this country does flu shots. Plus Walmart. And Meijer (if you're in one of the handful of states where Meijer has stores).
@Delcat I've started getting mine the first Tuesday in September each year to make it easier to remember. Had to delay a day this year to accommodate my disability appeal hearing, but it got done!

I <3 Walgreen's give/get program--that's why I go back each year.

Don't forget to add regular CVS pharmacies, not just Target-CVS. Also, I imagine just about any pharmacy in this country does flu shots. Plus Walmart. And Meijer (if you're in one of the handful of states where Meijer has stores).
Animated%20Lauren-sm_zpswflpqod1.pngSleeping%20Meroe_zpsgdmhbnxs.gifmaGQFx6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25