Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Accent: Pet F?
What is Accent: Pet F? I keep hearing about this accent called 'Accent: Pet F' and I'm wondering what that is. Is it a new accent? Is it like a dog/cat accent you can apply to your dragons?
What is Accent: Pet F? I keep hearing about this accent called 'Accent: Pet F' and I'm wondering what that is. Is it a new accent? Is it like a dog/cat accent you can apply to your dragons?
@NaturePack [item=accent: pet f] looks like that's the one for future reference you can check what an fr item is by using the code [code][item=name of thing here][/code] EDIT: previewable version here [skin=19833]
@NaturePack

Accent: Pet F

looks like that's the one

for future reference you can check what an fr item is by using the code
Code:
[item=name of thing here]

EDIT: previewable version here

QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

Oh that's... Interesting. Where can you buy it?
@acheronta

Oh that's... Interesting. Where can you buy it?
@NaturePack

I don't see any on the AH, but I suppose you can always ask the creator?
@NaturePack

I don't see any on the AH, but I suppose you can always ask the creator?
QQnBZuq.gif
@acheronta

Ah ok, I'll ask. Thanks! :)
@acheronta

Ah ok, I'll ask. Thanks! :)
@Gladkeeper I wouldn't bother, it's been reported at least once or twice because it's obvious what it is. In the event that it is removed, it would have been a waste of time and money on your part.
@Gladkeeper I wouldn't bother, it's been reported at least once or twice because it's obvious what it is. In the event that it is removed, it would have been a waste of time and money on your part.
aSAtN3z.png xxx
Quit reading my signature, nerd.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/him

Previously Neuromancer

Wishlist
@viperidaemon

I don't think it's going to be removed, but I think it's been edited to better fit with the site's rules, as it used to also have a muzzle that's no longer there.
@viperidaemon

I don't think it's going to be removed, but I think it's been edited to better fit with the site's rules, as it used to also have a muzzle that's no longer there.
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png