Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | lair purge; pay what you want
Purging my lair! Every dragon except for Loam, the first one and the dragon in my icon, is available for sale! Just send me a CR with what you think that dragon is worth, and I'll accept it. First come, first serve!

Any dragon not sold before rollover begins on Saturday will be exalted.
Purging my lair! Every dragon except for Loam, the first one and the dragon in my icon, is available for sale! Just send me a CR with what you think that dragon is worth, and I'll accept it. First come, first serve!

Any dragon not sold before rollover begins on Saturday will be exalted.
ralZK4r.png7OAA8YO.pngKvP3Cmn.gifeYVLvrz.png
@Nettleleaf hello there! I'm an exalt-rescue lair and I'd love to foster your beautiful dragons until they can find loving homes. If you want to propose a lower price, I'll buy as many as you like off of you to take care of them :)
@Nettleleaf hello there! I'm an exalt-rescue lair and I'd love to foster your beautiful dragons until they can find loving homes. If you want to propose a lower price, I'll buy as many as you like off of you to take care of them :)
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
Hi, @themewtwolady ! That's a really nice offer, omg. Since you're going to foster them off to loving homes, which is really a big part of my goal here, I'd be more than happy to sell you them for 3kt each; a little more than I'd get from exalting them.

Shoot me a CR for however much you're willing to spend on it, and I'll start by sending you the dragons that mean the most to me, if that's okay with you?
Hi, @themewtwolady ! That's a really nice offer, omg. Since you're going to foster them off to loving homes, which is really a big part of my goal here, I'd be more than happy to sell you them for 3kt each; a little more than I'd get from exalting them.

Shoot me a CR for however much you're willing to spend on it, and I'll start by sending you the dragons that mean the most to me, if that's okay with you?
@nettleleaf aww, I'm so glad that I can be helpful!! <3 I'd be happy to buy 30kT worth of dragons off of you, so send me whichever you would like c:
@nettleleaf aww, I'm so glad that I can be helpful!! <3 I'd be happy to buy 30kT worth of dragons off of you, so send me whichever you would like c:
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
Hey I hope you still have Aydin in you den and if so ill give 4k-5k
Hey I hope you still have Aydin in you den and if so ill give 4k-5k
f7i7H7L.png
bird, birdy, chirp
he/they/she
+3 fr time
just came back from a hiatus
sketch shop
- - - - - - - - - - -

@asrh4 shoot me a CR for 4k or 5k and Aydin is yours!
@asrh4 shoot me a CR for 4k or 5k and Aydin is yours!
@themewtwolady tysm!!! i'll send out a couple CRs ASAP
@themewtwolady tysm!!! i'll send out a couple CRs ASAP
@Netteleaf
I think Champagne is a beautiful boy! I have 12k if that would be enough for him
@Netteleaf
I think Champagne is a beautiful boy! I have 12k if that would be enough for him
15128.png
@WolfehCat that sounds great! shoot me a CR and he's all yours
@WolfehCat that sounds great! shoot me a CR and he's all yours
only 5 dragons left!
only 5 dragons left!