Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 215 216
This is great. Just gonna post here to come back to this list. Thanks for doing this @Azophel!
This is great. Just gonna post here to come back to this list. Thanks for doing this @Azophel!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
I can confirm that [item=gold ore] can be dug up in nature! Just found some today
I can confirm that Gold Ore can be dug up in nature! Just found some today
Oh goodness me, I was looking for this just this morning and couldn't find it. I'm going to ping myself @Gryphoness so I can find it later using my ping list. :D Huzzah!
Oh goodness me, I was looking for this just this morning and couldn't find it. I'm going to ping myself @Gryphoness so I can find it later using my ping list. :D Huzzah!
hJWOfQK.png
@Azophel do you need help with anything here?
@Azophel do you need help with anything here?
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@Azophel In Plague, the familiar is a Darktouched Chimera o3o
@Azophel In Plague, the familiar is a Darktouched Chimera o3o
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
@Azophel: I found a [item=diamond ring] while scavenging in Shadow.
@Azophel: I found a Diamond Ring while scavenging in Shadow.
@Azophel : I found a Diamond Ring scavenging in Shadow at Scavenging Lv. 5. I assume it was an incredibly lucky drop for my level but that does confirm they can be found there :)
@Azophel : I found a Diamond Ring scavenging in Shadow at Scavenging Lv. 5. I assume it was an incredibly lucky drop for my level but that does confirm they can be found there :)
Found Digging in Nature: [item=blue quartz] Also, either the Intact Clay Pot or Painted Clay Pot can be found Digging in Nature. I clicked past it too quickly to be sure of which, unfortunately.
Found Digging in Nature:
Blue Quartz

Also, either the Intact Clay Pot or Painted Clay Pot can be found Digging in Nature. I clicked past it too quickly to be sure of which, unfortunately.
Qyqs3sY.png
love this @Azophel another person in the flight rising discussion does a familiar page if you want to check there they might have all the familiars for the different things!
love this @Azophel another person in the flight rising discussion does a familiar page if you want to check there they might have all the familiars for the different things!
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
@Azophel found an [item=Iron Treasure Chest] digging in Earth region and [item=Some Secret Stash] digging in the Lightning region.
@Azophel found an Iron Treasure Chest digging in Earth region and Some Secret Stash digging in the Lightning region.
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 215 216