Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, October 2016
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83
ermaigurd yes
ermaigurd yes
Username is s0ki with a zero (0) cZyClw0.png
Wow, really like some of new changes! I look forward to even more changes/improvements along the way. Also, welcome to the new artists, I know you'll do amazing~!
Wow, really like some of new changes! I look forward to even more changes/improvements along the way. Also, welcome to the new artists, I know you'll do amazing~!
I'm so excited about all these changes! :D A forum search is something I've really wanted. And while I enjoy the Coliseum animations, there are days when my computer is running slowly and jut can't handle the Coli as well, so I think turning off animations will really help the occassional lag for me and some others. And I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the employment page. :D
I'm so excited about all these changes! :D A forum search is something I've really wanted. And while I enjoy the Coliseum animations, there are days when my computer is running slowly and jut can't handle the Coli as well, so I think turning off animations will really help the occassional lag for me and some others. And I'll definitely be keeping an eye on the employment page. :D
I've never been good with keyboard controls but this might make it worth it!
I've never been good with keyboard controls but this might make it worth it!
In Fire, and In Ash, and in Steel, we Endure
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx_zpsmpzwtuz6.png
YAY for Coli changes! :D
YAY for Coli changes! :D
Uit5yLt.pngLhH7GBi.png
I hope the CAPTCHA loads for me, those things never load for me.
I hope the CAPTCHA loads for me, those things never load for me.
sBjXpfJ.png
So cool!
So cool!
cool
cool
BGibTCz.png
The camping idea is really good! I mean, captchas are annoying, but buffs are always nice~
The camping idea is really good! I mean, captchas are annoying, but buffs are always nice~
Nice!!!
Nice!!!
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83