Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i dont usually forum, but when i do..
1 2 3 4
I don't always forum, but when I do, I do it enough to earn 3 shiny stars in the time it took me to earn 1.
I don't always forum, but when I do, I do it enough to earn 3 shiny stars in the time it took me to earn 1.
dlx3JgZ.gif
i havent forumed in 5 months
i havent forumed in 5 months
latest?cb=20140703135024.png
⊗ Max
⊗ 23
⊗xe/they
⊗ fr +2

sNd5wqe.png hphjQR4.png
89NiKF4.png COSMOSIS_tiny_sepia_logo.png EDjLhcC.png egg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifuD7taRL.png
kCHWEjf.png6dnHKBv.png
i forum a lot tbh
i forum a lot tbh
m16OKP.jpeg
I've been here three years. Stars tend to get shiny in all that time (though forum games don't hurt.)
I've been here three years. Stars tend to get shiny in all that time (though forum games don't hurt.)
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
I forum in moderation lol. This number is an accumulation of posts of over two and a half years, though...I HAVE noticed that I've been posting much more than normal, lately.
I forum in moderation lol. This number is an accumulation of posts of over two and a half years, though...I HAVE noticed that I've been posting much more than normal, lately.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
[quote]i dont always forum, but when i do...[/quote] you use a meme
Quote:
i dont always forum, but when i do...
you use a meme
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I used to forum, back in the day.... *shakes walking stick at all your shiny stars, then hobbles back into the shadows*
I used to forum, back in the day.... *shakes walking stick at all your shiny stars, then hobbles back into the shadows*
msc80h.png
1 2 3 4