Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Old stuff, for cheap!
1 2
@Zakuro Qing Dai thanks you profusely! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24748723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247488/24748723_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Zakuro

Qing Dai thanks you profusely!

24748723_350.png
3iZwwkw.png
@Zakuro could I buy the pauldrons for 80k D:
@Zakuro could I buy the pauldrons for 80k D:
eB0ckYr.png
@Zakuro

Would you do 200k for both the sashes?
@Zakuro

Would you do 200k for both the sashes?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Antideriv I'm a little tentative on the moonglow thorns, but how much could you do for just the pauldrons?

@Sassapphire Ah, she looks awesome!!! Happy to help!! C:

@Tehneenns Sorry, the lowest besides mine in the AH is 330k D:

@Doughnut Could you do 300k? ^^
@Antideriv I'm a little tentative on the moonglow thorns, but how much could you do for just the pauldrons?

@Sassapphire Ah, she looks awesome!!! Happy to help!! C:

@Tehneenns Sorry, the lowest besides mine in the AH is 330k D:

@Doughnut Could you do 300k? ^^
@Zakuro

Sure, if you're willing to hold a bit for one of my other deals to go through (: Can I match that 300k in gems, 1:850?
@Zakuro

Sure, if you're willing to hold a bit for one of my other deals to go through (: Can I match that 300k in gems, 1:850?
18880fa67fd73aab211edb30cbc19b73.gif
@Doughnut That sounds fine! I'll send the CR now, add your side whenever you can c: thank you!
@Doughnut That sounds fine! I'll send the CR now, add your side whenever you can c: thank you!
@zakuro I was hoping to get somewhere around 500kt for both of them? Perhaps for the pauldrons a little over 200kt? Rn I have 410kt and 33 gems c:
@zakuro I was hoping to get somewhere around 500kt for both of them? Perhaps for the pauldrons a little over 200kt? Rn I have 410kt and 33 gems c:
@Antideriv Could you do 200k and the gems for the magmatic pauldrons? c:
@Antideriv Could you do 200k and the gems for the magmatic pauldrons? c:
@zakuro sure thing :) Are you for sure not selling the moonglow thorns? I'd love it if we could make it one transaction! Thanks!
@zakuro sure thing :) Are you for sure not selling the moonglow thorns? I'd love it if we could make it one transaction! Thanks!
@Antideriv Yeeeah, I think I decided to keep 'em... sorries ;w;'' I'll send the pauldrons, thanks for buying!
@Antideriv Yeeeah, I think I decided to keep 'em... sorries ;w;'' I'll send the pauldrons, thanks for buying!
1 2