Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I finished geneing my boggle baby!
1 2
Look at this angel. I'd been trying to sell her, boggle came out and she was GORGEOUS as one. And through hard work, I finished her! I love her! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24945573] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/249456/24945573_350.png[/img] [/url]
Look at this angel. I'd been trying to sell her, boggle came out and she was GORGEOUS as one.
And through hard work, I finished her! I love her!

24945573_350.png
@vriskittles It paid off! She's lovely <3
@vriskittles It paid off! She's lovely <3
ZYHOu0B.png c6YSdaG.png cWkn3OT.png 1ziEE83.png
wow, she's really pretty. that apparel is perfect for her.
wow, she's really pretty. that apparel is perfect for her.
@barkingbirb

Thank you! I'm so proud of her, I love my sluggy looking lizard baby.

@uma

Thank you! I know, it was so good I stripped another dragon of the apparel till I could buy it back for that one, lol!
@barkingbirb

Thank you! I'm so proud of her, I love my sluggy looking lizard baby.

@uma

Thank you! I know, it was so good I stripped another dragon of the apparel till I could buy it back for that one, lol!
wow what a doll OO:
wow what a doll OO:
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@fay

Thank you so much! ;A;
@fay

Thank you so much! ;A;
@vriskittles

Oh so pretty!! :D She makes a fabulous Bogdog!
@vriskittles

Oh so pretty!! :D She makes a fabulous Bogdog!
@weezled

Thank you! She was alright as a Skydancer which was her original 'LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO' scry but boggle came out, and she looked so PERFECT and the spinner looks GOOD on her (as opposed to how plain it is on Skydancers) and AHHHhh she was meant to be a boggly woggly.
@weezled

Thank you! She was alright as a Skydancer which was her original 'LOOK WHAT YOU CAN DO' scry but boggle came out, and she looked so PERFECT and the spinner looks GOOD on her (as opposed to how plain it is on Skydancers) and AHHHhh she was meant to be a boggly woggly.
@vriskittles

Skink and Spinner are perfect on the bogs! I didn't really like those genes before, but the just look awesome on the Bogsneaks. I am almost done with my gene project for my bog. She will have Skink/Spinner/Contour when I am done. :D
@vriskittles

Skink and Spinner are perfect on the bogs! I didn't really like those genes before, but the just look awesome on the Bogsneaks. I am almost done with my gene project for my bog. She will have Skink/Spinner/Contour when I am done. :D
@weezled

Same! With others it was neat, especially a nice alternative to butterfly as far as the accent colors go but it was sort of plain on some? But with bogs, they just work it so WELL.

Oooh, good luck, she'll be lovely!
@weezled

Same! With others it was neat, especially a nice alternative to butterfly as far as the accent colors go but it was sort of plain on some? But with bogs, they just work it so WELL.

Oooh, good luck, she'll be lovely!
1 2