Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Did not receive purchase
Yesterday, Oct 1st, I bought an Enchanting Goblin (my second) with Magical Shards at the Festive Favor holiday stall. The transaction was confirmed and my the Magical Shards were removed from my account, but I did not receive the Enchanting Goblin.
Yesterday, Oct 1st, I bought an Enchanting Goblin (my second) with Magical Shards at the Festive Favor holiday stall. The transaction was confirmed and my the Magical Shards were removed from my account, but I did not receive the Enchanting Goblin.
@rexodont

Please clear your browsers cache and cookies then check again. The new familiars will be at the back of your hoard.

If not, please check on another browser and another device.

If not then, you will need to send in a Contact Us ticket as no one on the forums can help.

On a side note: it doesn't sound like this is your issue, however - if you purchased two and are trying to assign both to a dragon, this isn't possible as familiars bond to an account, not individual dragons.
@rexodont

Please clear your browsers cache and cookies then check again. The new familiars will be at the back of your hoard.

If not, please check on another browser and another device.

If not then, you will need to send in a Contact Us ticket as no one on the forums can help.

On a side note: it doesn't sound like this is your issue, however - if you purchased two and are trying to assign both to a dragon, this isn't possible as familiars bond to an account, not individual dragons.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN
Thank you for the help. I did clear the cache and cookies and I looked in the familiar section of my hoard and it was there.

Your side note seems like it is accurate as well. I was trying to pair the 2nd Enchanting Goblin familiar to a different dragon in my lair. Is that not possible?
@ACWN
Thank you for the help. I did clear the cache and cookies and I looked in the familiar section of my hoard and it was there.

Your side note seems like it is accurate as well. I was trying to pair the 2nd Enchanting Goblin familiar to a different dragon in my lair. Is that not possible?
@ACWN

You were right on all counts. I went to the Encyclopedia on Familiars and read where you can't assign more than one type to your lair. Thank you for the help!
@ACWN

You were right on all counts. I went to the Encyclopedia on Familiars and read where you can't assign more than one type to your lair. Thank you for the help!