Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Opinion on these two mirrors?
So, I have these dergs I have just give them clothes, they are part of my Grievous División of Ecosistem Slaughtery And General fistycuffs (or a Farming Coliseum Team), so that means they are warriors. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231678/23167763_350.png[/img] Fein, which I imagine he is like the leader, or at least can control the other two. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271168/27116747_350.png[/img] Leucopenia, she is not very stable, And likes to be spooky And bloody. And the other is treefriend (going to change his name) But right now we don't have money for him, poor thing still fighting naked (or maybe that his fetish) So Anyway, I accept anything, comment, critics, advice on how I can make them look better, anything Really c:
So, I have these dergs I have just give them clothes, they are part of my Grievous División of Ecosistem Slaughtery And General fistycuffs (or a Farming Coliseum Team), so that means they are warriors.

23167763_350.png
Fein, which I imagine he is like the leader, or at least can control the other two.

27116747_350.png
Leucopenia, she is not very stable, And likes to be spooky And bloody.

And the other is treefriend (going to change his name) But right now we don't have money for him, poor thing still fighting naked (or maybe that his fetish)

So Anyway, I accept anything, comment, critics, advice on how I can make them look better, anything Really c:
The Skeletal Chimes and Cleaver may work.
The Skeletal Chimes and Cleaver may work.
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You
@Nostalgic
May? It would work actually, at least for Leuco.
Well, time to find ways to gain gema again. Thanks for the recommendation.
@Nostalgic
May? It would work actually, at least for Leuco.
Well, time to find ways to gain gema again. Thanks for the recommendation.
@Panteon - you're welcome. I'm trying to make gems right now too, and I am going through my hoard to see what I can sell in the Auction House. Good luck and have fun!
@Panteon - you're welcome. I'm trying to make gems right now too, and I am going through my hoard to see what I can sell in the Auction House. Good luck and have fun!
G1s SALE:
DEN  
› Inside a hidden cove, below the cliff of the eastern seaboard, are healers drawn to the frothy waters of the Elder Sea. These dragons use counselor rings by shaping the magical properties of the water, and easing the spirits of the visitors walking along the sand. Choose Hibernal DragonsTop 2 Dragons Above You