Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So... Who's going for dominance?
I can't really tell who's going for dominance.

Plague's been on top for a while now. Nature and Shadow have raffles up, but they're #4 and #5, respectively. Above Nature and Shadow are Ice and Earth, but I can't find any dominance raffles for their flight, if they're even going for dominance. So... What's up? Who's going for dominance?
I can't really tell who's going for dominance.

Plague's been on top for a while now. Nature and Shadow have raffles up, but they're #4 and #5, respectively. Above Nature and Shadow are Ice and Earth, but I can't find any dominance raffles for their flight, if they're even going for dominance. So... What's up? Who's going for dominance?
bxbkeiO.png 1HPvhzQ.png
As far as I know, Earth isn't lol - we're going for our holiday week, at the end of the month.

Edit:
I think I read on Tumblr that Plague was casually going for it this week?
As far as I know, Earth isn't lol - we're going for our holiday week, at the end of the month.

Edit:
I think I read on Tumblr that Plague was casually going for it this week?
a star sign out of whack.
I think we ended up on a rare week where no one was planning to push hard for dominance, and the raffles were just a "we should try to do this" afterthought. I kinda liked the idea of seeing who got there without a raffle in place, but oh well. We'll see how it turns out.
I think we ended up on a rare week where no one was planning to push hard for dominance, and the raffles were just a "we should try to do this" afterthought. I kinda liked the idea of seeing who got there without a raffle in place, but oh well. We'll see how it turns out.
I've noticed plague is in the lead, maybe we're trying for it? Maybe as a 'meh, we'll see' thing.
I've noticed plague is in the lead, maybe we're trying for it? Maybe as a 'meh, we'll see' thing.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
No Earth is not going for Dominance, it was just a oopsie because some people probably exalted and shoved us on first place somehow because they needed room.
No Earth is not going for Dominance, it was just a oopsie because some people probably exalted and shoved us on first place somehow because they needed room.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Patch: As far as I know, nobody really "planned" to go for dominance this week. Earth flight was first place, but we really don't want dominance this week, since next week begins dominance for Rockbreaker.

We posted on Tumblr along the lines of
"Could some other flight please knock us off first place? Thank you,
-Love Earthflight
"
@Patch: As far as I know, nobody really "planned" to go for dominance this week. Earth flight was first place, but we really don't want dominance this week, since next week begins dominance for Rockbreaker.

We posted on Tumblr along the lines of
"Could some other flight please knock us off first place? Thank you,
-Love Earthflight
"
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

I wish Wind could shoot up to first just because a few people needed to clear out space. :P
I wish Wind could shoot up to first just because a few people needed to clear out space. :P