Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | proof that i am the procrastination god
1 2 3 4 5
so almost everyone knows about lucid dreaming and how cool it is right? well i'm currently working on doing it every night and i am at the point where i can do it often! then there is what happened last night...

[me] oh hey cool i'm dreaming!
[me] wait why is there a kangaroo on my roof
[me] ...
[me] yeah whatever i can control the dream later
[me] *never actually controls the dream*
so almost everyone knows about lucid dreaming and how cool it is right? well i'm currently working on doing it every night and i am at the point where i can do it often! then there is what happened last night...

[me] oh hey cool i'm dreaming!
[me] wait why is there a kangaroo on my roof
[me] ...
[me] yeah whatever i can control the dream later
[me] *never actually controls the dream*
xWfF5ty.gif
A proctastionation legend, you truly are an amazing melon.

@AmazingMelonz
A proctastionation legend, you truly are an amazing melon.

@AmazingMelonz
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Lol a kangaroo
Lol a kangaroo
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
@AngelMom i have come to fulfill the prophecy, only after 20 years of waiting

@Alto1958 oh ho ho that is definitely not the weirdest thing in one of my dreams
@AngelMom i have come to fulfill the prophecy, only after 20 years of waiting

@Alto1958 oh ho ho that is definitely not the weirdest thing in one of my dreams
xWfF5ty.gif
@AmazingMelonz

Not exactly the point here but - what do you do to work on lucid dreaming ?
I really want to try it but I'm actually really good at procrastination myself ahaha so... I only do reality checks every so often
@AmazingMelonz

Not exactly the point here but - what do you do to work on lucid dreaming ?
I really want to try it but I'm actually really good at procrastination myself ahaha so... I only do reality checks every so often
does it count as lucid dreaming when your basically roleplaying with yourself
does it count as lucid dreaming when your basically roleplaying with yourself
bmkYwEK.png
@Oodako well it's really just trying hard to remember your dreams and asking yourself if you're dreaming every so often (for me anyways). then again some people write their dreams in a journal or set an alarm for somewhere between 2-4 am so i guess it depends on the person?

for reality checks there are quite a few you can do:
trying to stick your finger through you hand
reading text then reading it again to see if it changed
looking at the time (any type of clock will do) and looking back to see if it's normal or different
literally just asking yourself if you're dreaming

and if you start to loose the feeling of in control just rub your hands together or spin around! (i always use the hand one because the spinning one makes me excited and wakes me up lmao)

you can also try and fall asleep into a lucid state but honestly i have no idea how to do it lmao

so ye
@Oodako well it's really just trying hard to remember your dreams and asking yourself if you're dreaming every so often (for me anyways). then again some people write their dreams in a journal or set an alarm for somewhere between 2-4 am so i guess it depends on the person?

for reality checks there are quite a few you can do:
trying to stick your finger through you hand
reading text then reading it again to see if it changed
looking at the time (any type of clock will do) and looking back to see if it's normal or different
literally just asking yourself if you're dreaming

and if you start to loose the feeling of in control just rub your hands together or spin around! (i always use the hand one because the spinning one makes me excited and wakes me up lmao)

you can also try and fall asleep into a lucid state but honestly i have no idea how to do it lmao

so ye
xWfF5ty.gif
@AmazingMelonz

Join the party ;-;
@AmazingMelonz

Join the party ;-;
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@AmazingMelonz

XD lucid dreaming is awesome, keep working at it! :P Hilarious, random kangaroo shenanigans!
@AmazingMelonz

XD lucid dreaming is awesome, keep working at it! :P Hilarious, random kangaroo shenanigans!
@AmazingMelonz remember when you told me about the breeding tic tacs dream
@AmazingMelonz remember when you told me about the breeding tic tacs dream
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
1 2 3 4 5