Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 2015-16 Chest/Fest [W] Shrooms
1 2
@Maedhras
I mentioned I wouldn't go under the festive favors price, but I'd take 50 shards for the Warmwater Wanderers. XP
Furnace Queen chest is 65 shards.
@Maedhras
I mentioned I wouldn't go under the festive favors price, but I'd take 50 shards for the Warmwater Wanderers. XP
Furnace Queen chest is 65 shards.
8AiuGvS.png
@vojir
Kingfisher - 95
Gale Force - 152
Electrified - 45
I haven't had time to gather chests, so I'm looking for any of them! You can subtract the LAH price in treasure/1000 from your total.
@vojir
Kingfisher - 95
Gale Force - 152
Electrified - 45
I haven't had time to gather chests, so I'm looking for any of them! You can subtract the LAH price in treasure/1000 from your total.
8AiuGvS.png
@Sherushi
That'll work.
I'll set up a cr for both~
@Sherushi
That'll work.
I'll set up a cr for both~
1c8q357.png
@Sherushi
Can I please put them on hold except the butterfly kiss? Thank you for the heads up :)
@Sherushi
Can I please put them on hold except the butterfly kiss? Thank you for the heads up :)
vT2mvkB.png
@suncatchers
I've got quite a few extras, so just hit me up with a CR when you're ready! ^-^
@suncatchers
I've got quite a few extras, so just hit me up with a CR when you're ready! ^-^
8AiuGvS.png
@sherushi
oh sweet! :')
total for all 3 is 292, and i have an extra of each fest chest (except runeborne...rng has only granted me 1 of those) SO by lah

celestian shimmer - 40k
spectral sneak - 37k
stellar scholar - 30k
youngest god - 33k
ethereal planet - 35k

= 175k from the total, so all 5 of those chests plus 115 shards sound good?

i'll need some time to grind them up if you accept, i've been actually doing homework today...i know, wild.
@sherushi
oh sweet! :')
total for all 3 is 292, and i have an extra of each fest chest (except runeborne...rng has only granted me 1 of those) SO by lah

celestian shimmer - 40k
spectral sneak - 37k
stellar scholar - 30k
youngest god - 33k
ethereal planet - 35k

= 175k from the total, so all 5 of those chests plus 115 shards sound good?

i'll need some time to grind them up if you accept, i've been actually doing homework today...i know, wild.
tumblr_obtix0TACt1urov7to1_400.png3885_dd8aff50622d045e_P.png
@vojir
Sounds good! You can send the CR whenever you're ready, and feel free to add the last chest if you get an extra~ ^^
@vojir
Sounds good! You can send the CR whenever you're ready, and feel free to add the last chest if you get an extra~ ^^
8AiuGvS.png
@sherushi Alright how many festival favors do you want? I would love to get all of these, but I understand that you may not want hundreds of shards. So the first three are the ones I'd really like to trade for with you.

starwood golem,
engulfing growths
Frosted

Lesser priority.
Goldlight
Featherback
Nightrunner
Hydrone
Thunderstruck
Masquerade
Combustion
@sherushi Alright how many festival favors do you want? I would love to get all of these, but I understand that you may not want hundreds of shards. So the first three are the ones I'd really like to trade for with you.

starwood golem,
engulfing growths
Frosted

Lesser priority.
Goldlight
Featherback
Nightrunner
Hydrone
Thunderstruck
Masquerade
Combustion
@crystal3001
Feel free to offer on all of the chests if you want. I got a ton of them XP

Starwood Golem - can't find this on the AH. I'll take 100 shards
Engulfing Growths - 60
Frosted - 80

For the rest, I'll take the LAH. 1 shard = 1000t/1.25g
@crystal3001
Feel free to offer on all of the chests if you want. I got a ton of them XP

Starwood Golem - can't find this on the AH. I'll take 100 shards
Engulfing Growths - 60
Frosted - 80

For the rest, I'll take the LAH. 1 shard = 1000t/1.25g
8AiuGvS.png
@sherushi I will take all three of those. I'll see how I feel after a few hours of grinding up these shards.
@sherushi I will take all three of those. I'll see how I feel after a few hours of grinding up these shards.
1 2