Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sali's FULL DISCOUNT Shoppe - OFFLINE
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
@Salience

I'd like you to pick me up a "Seraph: 112,500" if you could. I'll get the treasure sent to you now.
@Salience

I'd like you to pick me up a "Seraph: 112,500" if you could. I'll get the treasure sent to you now.
@Smara: sent!
@Smara: sent!
@Salience

I'd like a Gembond scroll, if you'd be willing. c: Sending over the treasure for you now.
@Salience

I'd like a Gembond scroll, if you'd be willing. c: Sending over the treasure for you now.
@Cheese: I have 2 other people waiting for 5 gembonds, so yours would make 6. I don't mind as long as you're okay with waiting.
@Cheese: I have 2 other people waiting for 5 gembonds, so yours would make 6. I don't mind as long as you're okay with waiting.
@Salience May I have a gembond scroll for 100k treasure + 320 gems ouo?

Nevermind xD Just saw the waitlist x3
@Salience May I have a gembond scroll for 100k treasure + 320 gems ouo?

Nevermind xD Just saw the waitlist x3
@Salience

I don't mind the wait. I guess gembond is popular right now. xD
@Salience

I don't mind the wait. I guess gembond is popular right now. xD
@Atheart: sorry ;n; lot of demand, very little restocking. *waves farewell to the gems*

@Cheese: juuust a bit @@;;

Just a general note: I added a 'please don't order if you're just reselling for profit note'. If you've bought from me before this point and do it, fine. My bad. But if do it after this and I catch you, because I check the AH and item selling forum constantly, I won't buy anything else for you again ^^ it's not nice to me and it's not nice to the people actually wanting the genes and scrolls for their dragons.
@Atheart: sorry ;n; lot of demand, very little restocking. *waves farewell to the gems*

@Cheese: juuust a bit @@;;

Just a general note: I added a 'please don't order if you're just reselling for profit note'. If you've bought from me before this point and do it, fine. My bad. But if do it after this and I catch you, because I check the AH and item selling forum constantly, I won't buy anything else for you again ^^ it's not nice to me and it's not nice to the people actually wanting the genes and scrolls for their dragons.
@Salience No worries ^w^ Not your fault

Maybe I'll check back later *nods*
@Salience No worries ^w^ Not your fault

Maybe I'll check back later *nods*
@Salience

I'd like one Eye Spot and one Freckle please! A pm shall arrive in just a moment. :D
@Salience

I'd like one Eye Spot and one Freckle please! A pm shall arrive in just a moment. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6