Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration 2016
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58
@GhostyBees I've gotten a lot of chests for these items by just fighting in the Training Grounds, LOL. So yes, they are still here. :) I'm selling those I don't want, heh.
@GhostyBees I've gotten a lot of chests for these items by just fighting in the Training Grounds, LOL. So yes, they are still here. :) I'm selling those I don't want, heh.
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
The cloak is probably the best festival apparel yet (this year anyways)! Wish it came in other colours!!
The cloak is probably the best festival apparel yet (this year anyways)! Wish it came in other colours!!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Arcanist
Please come wish your children happy Starfall. We miss you dearly since you've been turned into a statue.
@Arcanist
Please come wish your children happy Starfall. We miss you dearly since you've been turned into a statue.
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Arcanist

magical shardss
@Arcanist

magical shardss
tumblr_p2igbpsXZ01s1rufio1_250.gif
micah
he/him
don't touch me I will lose my powers
be kind to everyone
you will play half life now λ
tHeY aRe So CoOl
tHeY aRe So CoOl
?RDgth=party.png
Yay!
Yay!
AMAZING!!
AMAZING!!
Kinda disappointed if I'm honest.. Three bogsnek skins? # of them and all for female? I get they're a new breed but still.. I'm happy with everything else just kinda disappointed with the amount of bogsnek skins and some of the skins. Great job anyways though.
Love the Guardian one~
Kinda disappointed if I'm honest.. Three bogsnek skins? # of them and all for female? I get they're a new breed but still.. I'm happy with everything else just kinda disappointed with the amount of bogsnek skins and some of the skins. Great job anyways though.
Love the Guardian one~
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fascinator Greystone Deer
Uh don't know if this has been pointed out but when you apply the Starfall Vista, it says "Vista: Starfall Celebration" instead of just "Starfall Celebration", like in your Account settings. I'm pretty sure its not supposed to do that since it screws up the alphabetical ordering of the vistas.
Uh don't know if this has been pointed out but when you apply the Starfall Vista, it says "Vista: Starfall Celebration" instead of just "Starfall Celebration", like in your Account settings. I'm pretty sure its not supposed to do that since it screws up the alphabetical ordering of the vistas.
uCR5SCW.png
How exciting :3
How exciting :3
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 57 58