Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | starfall vista
1 2 3 4 5
I love it- I was so hoping that it'd be more star themed than pink, and it's so nice! ;v; I really wanted a vista for Starfall that would work with my starfarer (current avatar) and I think it works well with his colors!
I love it- I was so hoping that it'd be more star themed than pink, and it's so nice! ;v; I really wanted a vista for Starfall that would work with my starfarer (current avatar) and I think it works well with his colors!
Na5WGHa.png
It'/ very nice, but in all honesty a bit more pink would be nice.
It'/ very nice, but in all honesty a bit more pink would be nice.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
I love it! Decided to switch my vista to it for this week <3
I love it! Decided to switch my vista to it for this week <3
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gif
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
Usually online between 22:00 and 6:00 server time!
kakvyh5.png s5AhXjW.png
Its definitely my favorite festival vista yet! It kind of reminds me of the golden compass
Its definitely my favorite festival vista yet! It kind of reminds me of the golden compass
I was worried it was going to be plain pink with nothing to do with space. Hoesntly, I should have been worried about theGoblin Why is it so plain?!
I was worried it was going to be plain pink with nothing to do with space. Hoesntly, I should have been worried about theGoblin Why is it so plain?!
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
I haven't changed from my current one, but did activate one of the Starfall vistas so I can switch later if I feel like it. It is really beautiful <3
I haven't changed from my current one, but did activate one of the Starfall vistas so I can switch later if I feel like it. It is really beautiful <3
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
Just got it myself. It looks so nice!
Just got it myself. It looks so nice!
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Move over Rainsong Jungle vista 'cause I've got a new favorite. Had enough shards from the previous Starfall so I picked up the new vista. I absolutely love it!
Move over Rainsong Jungle vista 'cause I've got a new favorite. Had enough shards from the previous Starfall so I picked up the new vista. I absolutely love it!
yHVNH4X.png
I love it so much.... I kinda wanna change my avatar to fit it better actually.
I love it so much.... I kinda wanna change my avatar to fit it better actually.
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
I admit it's a lot prettier than I expected
I admit it's a lot prettier than I expected
1 2 3 4 5