Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | WoF Fan-group: Wings of Flight Rising
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 383 384
@EPICdragon99: Hey, can I join this? I've decided to reread the first five for the first time in years. I haven't read any of the new arc yet, so I probably won't hang around here until I do.
@EPICdragon99: Hey, can I join this? I've decided to reread the first five for the first time in years. I haven't read any of the new arc yet, so I probably won't hang around here until I do.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
@EPICdragon99
Look
It's me the person who has read up to book 5 and Darkstalker
@EPICdragon99
Look
It's me the person who has read up to book 5 and Darkstalker
z62eca5281a764.gif
@StarlineRose

i like ideas one and two!
@StarlineRose

i like ideas one and two!
VOTjwpe.pngxJN67Zo.png Peril-Skywing-Bounce.gif
OKAY Y'ALL! I made the roleplay thread a thing, It is, in fact, about researching hybrids. There will be spoilers for all books so far, probably, as I'm super bad at keeping my mouth shut. XD I'll take about.... 8-10 players at the most? PM me, I'll add you to the pinglist, still don't post in it until we have enough people, so about 3 plus myself!

Boop
OKAY Y'ALL! I made the roleplay thread a thing, It is, in fact, about researching hybrids. There will be spoilers for all books so far, probably, as I'm super bad at keeping my mouth shut. XD I'll take about.... 8-10 players at the most? PM me, I'll add you to the pinglist, still don't post in it until we have enough people, so about 3 plus myself!

Boop
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@epicdragon99
Could I join please?
@epicdragon99
Could I join please?
2nsny8w.jpg
The Roleplay is open! Three slots left!
The Roleplay is open! Three slots left!
atjdCG9.png
He/Him
1bRTU3Z.png
@EPICdragon99
I love WoF!!
@EPICdragon99
I love WoF!!
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Wing of Fire is life! If only I could become a RainWing... *sigh*
Wing of Fire is life! If only I could become a RainWing... *sigh*
@moonlightamulet if only XD
@moonlightamulet if only XD
new_jab_hatchery_icon_by_panther_star-dajawgf.png
Minecon 2016 is in the US! Yay! Wish I went. ;-; But I made a picture! :D[img][URL=http://s430.photobucket.com/user/Chili_C_Pepper/media/Minecon%20Dragon_zpss6aurj8f.png.html][IMG]http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq29/Chili_C_Pepper/Minecon%20Dragon_zpss6aurj8f.png[/IMG][/URL][/img]
Minecon 2016 is in the US! Yay! Wish I went. ;-; But I made a picture! :D[img][/img]Minecon%20Dragon_zpss6aurj8f.png
GaxHqlg.png theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 383 384