Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DRAWING NO MORE ENTRYS.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@Saphira3441
I'd like to enter (please) because I am very poor on Flight Rising and I love the droopy-ness of the Bogsneks. They just look droopy!
@Saphira3441
I'd like to enter (please) because I am very poor on Flight Rising and I love the droopy-ness of the Bogsneks. They just look droopy!
PMkIcSP.png
I want the bog
Do you have a bog? nope!
Why do you want her? I would love any bog just to have a bog, I'm not at a very high level in baldwin, so it will take me a very long time to be able to make one.
Thank you!
I want the bog
Do you have a bog? nope!
Why do you want her? I would love any bog just to have a bog, I'm not at a very high level in baldwin, so it will take me a very long time to be able to make one.
Thank you!
@Saphira3441

Well, you know that saying. One man's poison is another man's champagne.

...or something like that.

I love apples, man. It ain't grown here though and it's quite expensive. :/
@Saphira3441

Well, you know that saying. One man's poison is another man's champagne.

...or something like that.

I love apples, man. It ain't grown here though and it's quite expensive. :/
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@BlueRoses
I like how they look so stuck up XD.

@lunardusk
well there might be another joning the girl up, i have an egg brewing, last atempt at a boy. So you might get two chances might not all depends on its gender.
Having to ping everyone if its a girl though thats going to be fun.

@Gedhyr
Haha well, iam terrfied of spiders, hence why i transmute creepers, but i live in the contry with all the most deadly spiders and snakes, Australia :) so we get apples here all year long <3
@BlueRoses
I like how they look so stuck up XD.

@lunardusk
well there might be another joning the girl up, i have an egg brewing, last atempt at a boy. So you might get two chances might not all depends on its gender.
Having to ping everyone if its a girl though thats going to be fun.

@Gedhyr
Haha well, iam terrfied of spiders, hence why i transmute creepers, but i live in the contry with all the most deadly spiders and snakes, Australia :) so we get apples here all year long <3
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@Saphira3441
I'd love to enter! I don't think I'll be able to get a bog any time soon lol level three with baldy and broke as heck but they're so gosh darn snazzy.
thank you for the chance! c:
@Saphira3441
I'd love to enter! I don't think I'll be able to get a bog any time soon lol level three with baldy and broke as heck but they're so gosh darn snazzy.
thank you for the chance! c:
@kalikafrost
not a problem :) its all thise lovely replys that makes me feel like this was the right thing to do if that makes sence <3
@kalikafrost
not a problem :) its all thise lovely replys that makes me feel like this was the right thing to do if that makes sence <3
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@Saphira3441

Awesome, man. Australia.....the great Outback. Really wanna go there to see the animal life. I've always been interested in the fact that Australia has so many indigenous species, even almost monopolizing a mammalian group! :D
@Saphira3441

Awesome, man. Australia.....the great Outback. Really wanna go there to see the animal life. I've always been interested in the fact that Australia has so many indigenous species, even almost monopolizing a mammalian group! :D
Is currently in anguish over two failed breeding projects orz And not having enough tunics to shame the culprits with
@saphira3441 I want the Bog! I love the colors and I don't have one... and it'll be a long time before I am a high level brewmistress at Baldwin's. Thank you for the chance! (and I hope you get the bebe you want soon)
@saphira3441 I want the Bog! I love the colors and I don't have one... and it'll be a long time before I am a high level brewmistress at Baldwin's. Thank you for the chance! (and I hope you get the bebe you want soon)
I want a bogsneak.
I don't have one yet as i am fairly new and wary of attaching a credit card to my account to buy gems so I noticed the raffle.
I want the bog because it reminds me of a komodo dragon and that's one of my favorite animals irl, I'd be happy to have one.
I want a bogsneak.
I don't have one yet as i am fairly new and wary of attaching a credit card to my account to buy gems so I noticed the raffle.
I want the bog because it reminds me of a komodo dragon and that's one of my favorite animals irl, I'd be happy to have one.
Tundra by AvianAvocado and Winged Kitties by EifiCopper
npLNkly.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko2_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko1_250.pngtumblr_os6i9wle4z1rtd9pko3_250.png
@Saphira3441

I'd like to enter, thanks c:
I still haven't got a bogsneak although they're rather cute :c
@Saphira3441

I'd like to enter, thanks c:
I still haven't got a bogsneak although they're rather cute :c

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30