Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim Won't Trade
1 2 3
Exact same problem here!
Exact same problem here!
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
Crim just doesn't want to trade it seems
Crim just doesn't want to trade it seems
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
Had an item Crim wanted and it won't let me click yes. I thought you wanted more items Crim!
Had an item Crim wanted and it won't let me click yes. I thought you wanted more items Crim!
beep bop boop
Having serious issues with Crim too. This morning the first set of trades (around 8:20AM server time) were plagued with repeated freezes; a few did go through but it was very slow. After that, when the new hour rolls around, Crim acts as if I've already traded with her that hour. Very irritating as I depend on Crim trades as a backup trickle of income.

Crim, dear, you've got to stop trading for bugs. You've picked up a lulu.
Having serious issues with Crim too. This morning the first set of trades (around 8:20AM server time) were plagued with repeated freezes; a few did go through but it was very slow. After that, when the new hour rolls around, Crim acts as if I've already traded with her that hour. Very irritating as I depend on Crim trades as a backup trickle of income.

Crim, dear, you've got to stop trading for bugs. You've picked up a lulu.
riVr93C.png
It seems Crim is connected to the same issues as others (including myself) are experiencing when trying to purchase something from the Auction House.

Anyone who cannot trade with Crim; can you buy something from the AH? Or are you unable to as well?
It seems Crim is connected to the same issues as others (including myself) are experiencing when trying to purchase something from the Auction House.

Anyone who cannot trade with Crim; can you buy something from the AH? Or are you unable to as well?
Doomslayer_Plague_Shadow_Hybrid_Egg.png !CONSTRUCTION!
Plegmom! My life, for you!!!
vEDL8iN.png
I was trying to move to the next trade item and it just cycled for awhile then gave me thi error text to copy. Hope it helps.
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/next

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `crimcart` set `turns` = 4, `item` = 697, `val` = 800, `type` = battle_items, `created_at` = 2016-09-24 11:46:26 where `userid` = 255274) in /Connection.php Line 539
I was trying to move to the next trade item and it just cycled for awhile then gave me thi error text to copy. Hope it helps.
http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/crim/next

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: update `crimcart` set `turns` = 4, `item` = 697, `val` = 800, `type` = battle_items, `created_at` = 2016-09-24 11:46:26 where `userid` = 255274) in /Connection.php Line 539
@Insanyti

Crim isn't working for me either, but I was able to purchase from the Auction House.

I'm using Opera, Windows 10.

EDIT: Oh, and now Crim wants to trade. =/
@Insanyti

Crim isn't working for me either, but I was able to purchase from the Auction House.

I'm using Opera, Windows 10.

EDIT: Oh, and now Crim wants to trade. =/
Hurray for you being able to trade! :D

I'm not sure if I'm able to trade or not, as I was attempting to buy the trade item from the AH in order to MAKE the trade lol.

EDIT: I was just able to purchase said item from the AH, and was able to successfully trade it with Crim. :) Hope this means things are getting better for everyone else too.
Hurray for you being able to trade! :D

I'm not sure if I'm able to trade or not, as I was attempting to buy the trade item from the AH in order to MAKE the trade lol.

EDIT: I was just able to purchase said item from the AH, and was able to successfully trade it with Crim. :) Hope this means things are getting better for everyone else too.
Doomslayer_Plague_Shadow_Hybrid_Egg.png !CONSTRUCTION!
Plegmom! My life, for you!!!
vEDL8iN.png
Same problem. I can buy from the Auction House but still cannot trade with Crim.
Same problem. I can buy from the Auction House but still cannot trade with Crim.
Too0zRW.png
Crim is now letting me trade again. :D I haven't tried buying anything from the AH (spent too much treasure lately :/).
Crim is now letting me trade again. :D I haven't tried buying anything from the AH (spent too much treasure lately :/).
riVr93C.png
1 2 3