Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar Chests didn't load
1 2 3
ive gotten the same problem :"I i got an iron and gold chest, and i think the iron one got eaten, while the gold chest gave me an empty apparel and completely empty content (which was probably meant to be some material or something)
ive gotten the same problem :"I i got an iron and gold chest, and i think the iron one got eaten, while the gold chest gave me an empty apparel and completely empty content (which was probably meant to be some material or something)
he/him
fft_cloud_sprite_by_c1oudstrife-dau485e.png
I've also had the same issue today. I opened 1 rusted, 2 iron & 3 gilded. It took forever for them to load. Some of them just showed the "picture" box so I couldn't see all the items but there are some I know did show that did not end up in my hoard.
I've also had the same issue today. I opened 1 rusted, 2 iron & 3 gilded. It took forever for them to load. Some of them just showed the "picture" box so I couldn't see all the items but there are some I know did show that did not end up in my hoard.
z9bVpPy.png
Also had the same issue! I managed to get a couple of items from them (mostly apparel + treasure), but it is otherwise broken. Wish I had stopped at chest #1 :x
Also had the same issue! I managed to get a couple of items from them (mostly apparel + treasure), but it is otherwise broken. Wish I had stopped at chest #1 :x
Welp, wish I'd seen this thread before I started opening chests. Lost the contents of 4 chests (1 rusted, 3 iron).

The entire site seemed to slow down/go buggy immediately after each attempt, and then fix itself a minute or two later and..repeat.

I am also on Chrome, and have a screenshot here of the empty items.
Welp, wish I'd seen this thread before I started opening chests. Lost the contents of 4 chests (1 rusted, 3 iron).

The entire site seemed to slow down/go buggy immediately after each attempt, and then fix itself a minute or two later and..repeat.

I am also on Chrome, and have a screenshot here of the empty items.
Same thing with me. I opened a gold chest, didn't get anything from it and it's gone from my hoard now.
I opened a second chest and got the treasure and gems but nothing else from it.
Same thing with me. I opened a gold chest, didn't get anything from it and it's gone from my hoard now.
I opened a second chest and got the treasure and gems but nothing else from it.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
I just tried to open an Iron Chest, but it got stuck loading and I couldn't refresh the page. I use Safari and Puffin browser, and I'm on mobile. This is strange! :o
I just tried to open an Iron Chest, but it got stuck loading and I couldn't refresh the page. I use Safari and Puffin browser, and I'm on mobile. This is strange! :o
Forum-Signature.png
I am having this issue too. Can't open chests most of the time and when they do open the items don't load.
I am having this issue too. Can't open chests most of the time and when they do open the items don't load.
Having the same issue as others, opened a gilded chest and only received the gold and gems, but no items. Chest wouldn't load after I clicked open, either.
Having the same issue as others, opened a gilded chest and only received the gold and gems, but no items. Chest wouldn't load after I clicked open, either.
swDugOa.png
Having this same issue with all of my chests. I also can't access my hoard without severe lag and eventually timing out.
Having this same issue with all of my chests. I also can't access my hoard without severe lag and eventually timing out.
She/Hernydra_by_featherblot-d9s5sch.pngFR +3
Got 4 rusted chests and 2 gilded chests. Opened the first 3 rusted without any problem, but on the last rusted chest and the 1st gilded one it just kept trying to open and wouldn't show anything x_x now I don't know if I got any duplicate familiars that I need to throw into Baldwin's Brew later.
Got 4 rusted chests and 2 gilded chests. Opened the first 3 rusted without any problem, but on the last rusted chest and the 1st gilded one it just kept trying to open and wouldn't show anything x_x now I don't know if I got any duplicate familiars that I need to throw into Baldwin's Brew later.
tumblr_o2wq01MvnL1ulofs2o5_500.png
1 2 3