Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Butterfly lovers, pls help me decide!
1 2 3
@Gaia Oops, sorry didn't realize this should go there. Thank you for the move!
@Gaia Oops, sorry didn't realize this should go there. Thank you for the move!
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
GLIMMER GLIMMER IS THE WINNER
GLIMMER GLIMMER IS THE WINNER
ytF7ngA.png
Sorry guys I really have to bump this a little more before I can decide...
Sorry guys I really have to bump this a little more before I can decide...
(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann underbelly all the way!! it matches the accent colours on the petals/butterfly much better than glimmer imo
@Mikann underbelly all the way!! it matches the accent colours on the petals/butterfly much better than glimmer imo
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@Mikann

Well ub matches the white petal parts, but glimmer blends nicely with the imps horns and ears...

idk, glim for the imp, and maybe ub for the coatl? I'm a bit biased against coatls, and just reckon she'd look absolutely dull without that little bit of darker blue that ub gives.
@Mikann

Well ub matches the white petal parts, but glimmer blends nicely with the imps horns and ears...

idk, glim for the imp, and maybe ub for the coatl? I'm a bit biased against coatls, and just reckon she'd look absolutely dull without that little bit of darker blue that ub gives.
Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif*Collecting notifs, so if you urgently want to contact me, please send a pm*Creature_Obsidian_Gargoyle.gif
@Mikann I vote underbelly, it matches the wings much better and makes the blues stand out more. Glimmer kind of blends the blues together in a not good way...
@Mikann I vote underbelly, it matches the wings much better and makes the blues stand out more. Glimmer kind of blends the blues together in a not good way...
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@Mikann
glimmer!
@Mikann
glimmer!

9Ec97kg.png
Underbelly looks better in my opinion, but sadly yeah glimmer will probably catch you more money. My votes still gor UB tho.
Underbelly looks better in my opinion, but sadly yeah glimmer will probably catch you more money. My votes still gor UB tho.
@Bogsneep @Loviare @Avu42 @Nysander @CosmicKitty @roachchoir @Mergo @MurkyDepths @darkmicewar @Elves

Thank you people. I guess this is a difficult situation after all. It's a bit tedious and repetitive to reply thank you to every post, so I'll say that all at once, and my gratitude is sincere.

I still can't be sure what to do. Maybe I'll think a little more.

Not sure people other than me would be interested, but I summed up opinions from this thread as follows:

Underbelly: Better color match. Much better. Because glimmer doesn't match at all.
Glimmer: Imperial antlers. Maybe better profit. Glimmer lovers hailing glimmery, which I guess does mean something, since I love glimmer too.

@Bogsneep @Loviare @Avu42 @Nysander @CosmicKitty @roachchoir @Mergo @MurkyDepths @darkmicewar @Elves

Thank you people. I guess this is a difficult situation after all. It's a bit tedious and repetitive to reply thank you to every post, so I'll say that all at once, and my gratitude is sincere.

I still can't be sure what to do. Maybe I'll think a little more.

Not sure people other than me would be interested, but I summed up opinions from this thread as follows:

Underbelly: Better color match. Much better. Because glimmer doesn't match at all.
Glimmer: Imperial antlers. Maybe better profit. Glimmer lovers hailing glimmery, which I guess does mean something, since I love glimmer too.

(link↓)
- Yftm's Skin Shop -
by @Yftm with @Mikann
@Mikann Glimmer sells well, but aesthetics are important, I reccomend one with Glimmer one with Underbelly, personally I blieve the Coatl looks AMAZING with underbelly, and I think the Imperial looks a bit better with Glimmer.

Coatl with Underbelly makes the dragon overall pop and gives it a soft look you get with butterflies

Imperial with Glimmer makes the horns change color as well unlike underbelly, which really pulls the overall dragon design together

@Mikann Glimmer sells well, but aesthetics are important, I reccomend one with Glimmer one with Underbelly, personally I blieve the Coatl looks AMAZING with underbelly, and I think the Imperial looks a bit better with Glimmer.

Coatl with Underbelly makes the dragon overall pop and gives it a soft look you get with butterflies

Imperial with Glimmer makes the horns change color as well unlike underbelly, which really pulls the overall dragon design together

n5wFWNS.png5IGrM17.jpg
1 2 3