Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Custom Hatchery Breeding Cards. (OPEN)
1 2
[b][i][Color=Orchid]Welcome One and Welcome All To Jellies Hatchery Breeding Cards.!!![/Color][/i][/b] [i][Color=Purple]Where The Cards Are Cheap But I Try My Best To Make Them Look Great.[/Color][/i] Ping@Demonaca [b]Products And Prices:[/b] [LIST] [*][i][Color=LawnGreen]Breeding Cards : 5kt each (see second post for examples)[/Color][/i][/LIST] [LIST] [*]Gene Change On Previous Cards 2k if i have the Card Still. 5K if i dont, Please ask me to save the card if your going to change genes. [/LIST] [i][Color=Green]Once you've submitted your order using the form in the next post, I will confirm and give you the total cost. If I feel I cannot complete your order for any reason, I will let you know. [B]*Please DO NOT send payment until AFTER I have confirmed your order.*[/b] Payment can be sent via CR or PM. I can do payment plans if necessary, but I prefer payment in full. I will not accept the CR or remove anything from the PM until I have started your order. Once payment has been accepted, it is no longer refundable. *Exceptions will be made if I cannot complete an order through some fault of my own.[/Color][/i] [LIST] [*][u][Color=Blue]Orders consisting of more than 10 breeding cards will receive a 10% discount.[/u][/Color][/LIST] [LIST] [*][u][Color=Blue]]I accept gems and festival currency at a rate of 1:800.[/Color][/u][/LIST] [LIST] [*][u][Color=Blue]Please save your graphics! I may not keep them forever, so it's best to have a copy because i delete my files.[/Color][/u][/LIST] [LIST] [*][u][Color=Blue]You can use any graphics you purchase from me however you see fit, but do not claim them as your work and please adhere to FR terms and services.[/LIST][/color][/u] [B]Open Slots[/b] [code] 1.Catamond-1 card-Paid 2. 3. 4.[/code]
Welcome One and Welcome All To Jellies Hatchery Breeding Cards.!!!
Where The Cards Are Cheap But I Try My Best To Make Them Look Great.
Ping@Demonaca
Products And Prices:
  • Breeding Cards : 5kt each (see second post for examples)
  • Gene Change On Previous Cards 2k if i have the Card Still.
    5K if i dont, Please ask me to save the card if your going to change genes.

Once you've submitted your order using the form in the next post, I will confirm and give you the total cost. If I feel I cannot complete your order for any reason, I will let you know.
*Please DO NOT send payment until AFTER I have confirmed your order.*
Payment can be sent via CR or PM. I can do payment plans if necessary, but I prefer payment in full.
I will not accept the CR or remove anything from the PM until I have started your order.
Once payment has been accepted, it is no longer refundable. *Exceptions will be made if I cannot complete an order through some fault of my own.

• Orders consisting of more than 10 breeding cards will receive a 10% discount.
  • ]I accept gems and festival currency at a rate of 1:800.
  • Please save your graphics! I may not keep them forever, so it's best to have a copy because i delete my files.
  • You can use any graphics you purchase from me however you see fit, but do not claim them as your work and please adhere to FR terms and services.

Open Slots
Code:
1.Catamond-1 card-Paid 2. 3. 4.
bRntKRj.gif
[b]Order Form: Please submit orders in this thread only. If you submit an order via PM, I will request you post here instead. Username : So I can keep track of who orders what. Breeding Card Layout : I can only do the one Currently(This is for if i learn new ones) Apparel/Skins Included : Yes or no? Text : This can be a pair name, individual names, or both. This is also where you let me know if you want your dragons' genes listed on the card. Alterations : Including changing background, font, outline color, number of hatchling previews*. Pairs : Provide links to your dragons. Scryed images are okay too. Notes : Include any additional information. Payment Method : I accept treasure, gems, and festival currency.[/b] [code]Order Form: Please submit orders in this thread only. If you submit an order via PM, I will request you post here instead. Username:Demonaca Apparel/Skins Included :No Text : Hatchling Preview, Abba Zabba Alterations:Cursvey writing Pairs : (Dragon Link) Crystal/Facet/Glimmer (Dragon Link) Crystal/Facet/Glimmer Payment Method :Treasure.[/code]
Order Form:

Please submit orders in this thread only. If you submit an order via PM, I will request you post here instead.

Username : So I can keep track of who orders what.
Breeding Card Layout : I can only do the one Currently(This is for if i learn new ones)
Apparel/Skins Included : Yes or no?
Text : This can be a pair name, individual names, or both. This is also where you let me know if you want your dragons' genes listed on the card.
Alterations : Including changing background, font, outline color, number of hatchling previews*.
Pairs : Provide links to your dragons. Scryed images are okay too.
Notes : Include any additional information.
Payment Method : I accept treasure, gems, and festival currency.

Code:
Order Form: Please submit orders in this thread only. If you submit an order via PM, I will request you post here instead. Username:Demonaca Apparel/Skins Included :No Text : Hatchling Preview, Abba Zabba Alterations:Cursvey writing Pairs : (Dragon Link) Crystal/Facet/Glimmer (Dragon Link) Crystal/Facet/Glimmer Payment Method :Treasure.
bRntKRj.gif
Examples:
yHoCf9G.jpg
k7HklaG.jpg
Examples:
yHoCf9G.jpg
k7HklaG.jpg
bRntKRj.gif
We are open!
We are open!
bRntKRj.gif
Username: Catamond
Apparel/ Skin: none
Text: Hatchling preview, Bloody snow
Alterations: Baskerville type
Pairs: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=263654&tab=dragon&did=26670628 sanguine cherub, brick paint, pearl underbelly
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=263654&tab=dragon&did=26941510 moon poison, white toxin, white underbelly

Payment method: Treasure
Username: Catamond
Apparel/ Skin: none
Text: Hatchling preview, Bloody snow
Alterations: Baskerville type
Pairs: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=263654&tab=dragon&did=26670628 sanguine cherub, brick paint, pearl underbelly
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=263654&tab=dragon&did=26941510 moon poison, white toxin, white underbelly

Payment method: Treasure
@Catamond the total is 5k and can be paid via cr or pm.
@Catamond the total is 5k and can be paid via cr or pm.
bRntKRj.gif
Can I pay on message? Or on crossroads? Idk what that means sorry still new to all of this
Can I pay on message? Or on crossroads? Idk what that means sorry still new to all of this
@Catamond Cr stands for Crossroad and Pm for messenger :)
@Catamond Cr stands for Crossroad and Pm for messenger :)
bRntKRj.gif
Ok! I'll pay by messager! :)
Ok! I'll pay by messager! :)
@Catamond here you go let me know if you need any changes.
DF50fHU.jpg
@Catamond here you go let me know if you need any changes.
DF50fHU.jpg
bRntKRj.gif
1 2