Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Bogsneak Mutagen
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 171 172
I still haven't brewed yet. XD
I still haven't brewed yet. XD
"Players that have reached an alchemy level of !6 can brew up one of these scientific scrolls"
Me, someone who has hardly ever touched the alchemy pot: wELL
"Players that have reached an alchemy level of !6 can brew up one of these scientific scrolls"
tumblr_om0s1zHcTf1sy66rfo1_r1_250.png
tumblr_om0s1zHcTf1sy66rfo1_r1_250.png
I was really too busy dealing with real life over the time this was happening and missed all of the changes in Baldwin - is there anywhere the various transition images are saved? I'd love to see them!
I was really too busy dealing with real life over the time this was happening and missed all of the changes in Baldwin - is there anywhere the various transition images are saved? I'd love to see them!
I like them! I think I will wait to buy a hatchling
I like them! I think I will wait to buy a hatchling
UqHFmmO.pngwqCeXjF.png
@Xhaztol
Bit of a mishap with the flavor text of the pirate hats; they're all said to have red feathers but they actually differ?
@Xhaztol
Bit of a mishap with the flavor text of the pirate hats; they're all said to have red feathers but they actually differ?
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
Amazing. The new breed looks like giant Iguanas =D
Amazing. The new breed looks like giant Iguanas =D
@Penemuel

Yeah! All Baldwin's changes were recorded in this forum thread.
@Penemuel

Yeah! All Baldwin's changes were recorded in this forum thread.
18921.png21367.png16448.png
Pfft, I've never even brewed before. >.< I'm probably just gonna wait for several months until they slowly get cheaper in the Aucfion House, to be honest. :P Though, I'll at least start brewing now.

Awesome update btw! I love seeing new breeds!
Pfft, I've never even brewed before. >.< I'm probably just gonna wait for several months until they slowly get cheaper in the Aucfion House, to be honest. :P Though, I'll at least start brewing now.

Awesome update btw! I love seeing new breeds!
Bogsnek. :D

I like those! I see Comodo Dragons in them.
Bogsnek. :D

I like those! I see Comodo Dragons in them.
1 2 ... 161 162 163 164 165 ... 171 172